N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

No problem Rich. Don't get me wrong I'm really looking forward to it and think it'll be a great laugh, I'm just really hoping half my concentration won't have to be used on staying on 2 feet  :lol:

I'm assuming it's sand-based so it should be fine, but if it's been raining at all then it tends to get a little bit slippy anyway.

Expect some bad backs on Monday morning too. 90 minutes on the 3G at university is bad enough and that's a softer surface!

Guest stuartbrown06

Looking forward to this now! think my game might get called off this morning so I'll be fresh for tonight!

Shame it wasn't on the omniturf like, is it just the old school green felt stuff with the sand in? 

Looking forward to this now! think my game might get called off this morning so I'll be fresh for tonight!

Shame it wasn't on the omniturf like, is it just the old school green felt stuff with the sand in? 

Pretty much, I'd strongly recommend astro-turf trainers...moulded studs might be too long.

See you all in a few hours

Do people not own footy boots AND trainers these days like? What is the world coming to!?

Yes, i bought some from Mike Ashleys shop.

I once bought some Golf Clubs there,. but heard he had gone over to selling Football clubs instead.

Do you think ASDA will sell ankle supports? A tube bandage thing would do and I can't be arsed to go into town.

They will aye, i have a couple kicking about someplace, I can dig them out for you if you want and rbing em along.

Do you think ASDA will sell ankle supports? A tube bandage thing would do and I can't be arsed to go into town.

They will aye, i have a couple kicking about someplace, I can dig them out for you if you want and rbing em along.

It you could that would be great, I'll pop to ASDA and try and get one though.

you could have told me gimp, im gonna have to gaffer tape my ankles to survive.

I apologise to my teammates btw for how amateur I look. Hoody, shorts, white socks that wont even cover my ankle, and some cream trainers that aren't designed for footy particularly.

I'll make up for this with some sublime walking about.