N-O Football Match - Red v Blue @ 10:30 on 18/05/19 @ Dunston Powerleague

Dr Venkman

Guest marky555

I think there's gonna be more pressure on our ref tomorrow than there is at Old Trafford.

The hype for this game is through the roof, just seen the back pages for tomorrows papers and we're al owa it, they're all mainly discussing all this pre-match ref crack and saying the Blues can't handle it so they're trying to put the blame on him before the games even kicked off!!!

Anyone got spare blue top, footy boots, and a lift?

Might need to get the metro, Kev. Where are you travelling from?

I'm sure someone will have a spare blue top of some sort.

Here man, fuck this kid off. Waste of space man! No lift, no shirt, no fucking boots! What's the craic?!

If you get there tomorrow after all of this you'd better be fucking good like. :razz:

Anyone got spare blue top, footy boots, and a lift?

Might need to get the metro, Kev. Where are you travelling from?

I'm sure someone will have a spare blue top of some sort.

Here man, f*** this kid off. Waste of space man! No lift, no shirt, no f***ing boots! What's the craic?!

If you get there tomorrow after all of this you'd better be f***ing good like. :razz:

He's taking the slightly-isolated-kid-at-school-who-sometimes-forget-their-kit-and-didnt-look-very-good approach.

But really, I bet he's disturbingly good.

No pressure, like.

I am not geeving, how do you say, mind games? Theees are faahckts, no?

How many are definitely showing up then?? Are we getting the full allocation?

Anyone bringing a ball? (I think I'll have a couple.)

I'll bring some 'keeper gloves too in case anyone needs them.

I think we'll have 22. Maybe a couple more, hopefully. But we should get to the magical number, yeah.

Bring a ball along Rich, if you dont mind. A couple of others have mentioned it but better to be safe than sorry, I guess.

I'd recommend people bring footy boots AND trainers if they can as well, as astroturf is sometimes suitable for different ones depending on how the weather has been. I reckon it'll be trainers like, but it might be very skitty if it's been another really cold day.

I wish we were on the 3G!

I'm not going to be able to get hold of my boots in time for tomorrow so I'm going to have to hope it isnt like Dancing on Ice. I'll be dead peeved though if it's just ice-skating as opposed to actually concentrating on the footy  :thdn:

The trainers I'm wearing aren't even proper sports one, they're just normal ones I wear. Amateur stuff.

Apologies to Lien and Dave for not knowing that they were already here/away from home.

I think trainers will be fine like. I'm gutted there's no slidey slideys to be done, but I might slip a couple in at the expense of some blood loss from the knees/shins.

No problem Rich. Don't get me wrong I'm really looking forward to it and think it'll be a great laugh, I'm just really hoping half my concentration won't have to be used on staying on 2 feet  :lol: