Simon Jordan - NUFC are a small club!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Howaythetoon

pretty sure HTT ws being ironic

Nope. I detest such a mentality.

Answer the following questions:

Which club is the greatest club in the world?

Which club is the biggest club in the world?

Which club is the best club in the world?

Which club has the best fans in the world?

Newcastle United that's who.

Thats not pride, thats just corny, hollywood drivel man.

Ask yourself those questions and the answer will be our club still wouldn't it? Corny, bull shit or whatever, it is still true. I know our club isn't the biggest club in the world in the grande scheme of things but TO ME it is and that's my point. Everton fans will answer those questions with their club and every other fan would likewise with their respective clubs.

Ask yourself those questions and the answer will be our club still wouldn't it? Corny, bull shit or whatever, it is still true. I know our club isn't the biggest club in the world in the grande scheme of things but TO ME it is and that's my point. Everton fans will answer those questions with their club and every other fan would likewise with their respective clubs.

What on earth are you going on about? Get yourself a coffee and rethink what you've just typed.

Guest Jawesome

TBH, I support Newcastle United.  End of.  I don't care if 'club X' is bigger than 'club Y'.  The argument is about whether one club is bigger than another is an argument that only cocks get involved with.

Guest firetotheworks

Ask yourself those questions and the answer will be our club still wouldn't it? Corny, bull s*** or whatever, it is still true. I know our club isn't the biggest club in the world in the grande scheme of things but TO ME it is and that's my point. Everton fans will answer those questions with their club and every other fan would likewise with their respective clubs.

Aye but its questions that I never ask myself because I dont ever need to question my loyalty and pride in NUFC. Thats not a suggestion that you do question it, more that you refuse to question NUFC and its fans because you think think doing so is a betrayal, when in fact its because of my loyalty and pride that I and quite a few others will question it. I have faith in NUFC, but not blind faith.

Guest rosstoon

He was on talk sport and they were talking about him selling the club and they asked him would he buy newcastle and he said no. He said that we are not a big club outside of Newcastle. He was sticking up for his mate Mike Ashley more than slagging us off. He also wondered why Mike Ashley bought Newcastle when he is a masiive spurs fan. He did say the Geordie roar which i laughed about but he also praised us.

He was on talk sport and they were talking about him selling the club and they asked him would he buy newcastle and he said no. He said that we are not a big club outside of Newcastle. He was sticking up for his mate Mike Ashley more than slagging us off. He also wondered why Mike Ashley bought Newcastle when he is a masiive spurs fan. He did say the Geordie roar which i laughed about but he also praised us.

yeah but we shouldnt let the truth get in the way of a good witch hunt.

Guest firetotheworks

Shit excuse for not being able to afford us.

To anyone who says Newcastle United isn't a big club, ask yourself why when something happens, we get at least 70% of the SSN airtime, fill the back pages of newspapers, and have people in the game talking about us so much?

Think Owen signing, Keegan returning, the whole Keegan farce, the Ashley selling up....the list is endless. If we're not such a big club Simon, then stop fucking talking about us!

Doesn't the song say "You can hear the Geordie roar every time the magpies score, we're the most united team in all the land etc etc.."? So technically, Jordan has evidence to back up his opinion..

Never the less. Simon  J :lol: rdan, WHAT a man!! :lol:

if that bold bit's true then Simon "fabio' Jordan is a nob.  he says he only hears it when we score!  :doh: :idiot2:

Guest The Libertine

To anyone who says Newcastle United isn't a big club, ask yourself why when something happens, we get at least 70% of the SSN airtime, fill the back pages of newspapers, and have people in the game talking about us so much?

Think Owen signing, Keegan returning, the whole Keegan farce, the Ashley selling up....the list is endless. If we're not such a big club Simon, then stop fucking talking about us!

why do kerry katona, jade goody etc. get in the papers? pointless celebrity's but complete train wrecks who sell papers. people like to read about us because we're always fucking up in some spectacular way.

ever notice how most of the stories about us are negative/stirring shit?

I read twat faces viewpoint in 442 & he makes some good points on a wide range of subjects  but he does seems so aggressive towards everyone & everything it makes me think the lad has small penis.

Oh aye & he is pal of Paul Kelmsley

I read t*** faces viewpoint in 442 & he makes some good points on a wide range of subjects  but he does seems so aggressive towards everyone & everything it makes me think the lad has small penis.

Oh aye & he is pal of Paul Kelmsley

Next to Henry Winter's column in said magazine, his opinion is tripe.

Hes just another outspoken wanna be footy celeb, how long before we see him in the jungle.

He said he was given an invitation to be a 'Dragon' in Dragon's Den for the first series but didn't properly understand the concept so declined.

Hes just another outspoken wanna be footy celeb, how long before we see him in the jungle.

He said he was given an invitation to be a 'Dragon' in Dragon's Den for the first series but didn't properly understand the concept so declined.

I.E. I am not prepared to stand in front of a panel of people more intelligent than me who will just make me look a fool