Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

For his World Cup ambitions, he'd honestly have more chance of going by scoring 20+ goals in the Championship for us than he would getting 8 goals for Hull.

How often do Championship players start for England?

How often has someone like Michael Owen played in the Championship?

Dunno. Like England managers, I don't watch it.

Lets hope nobodys been playing a little too much COD4 and fancies taking Owen's chopper down with a bazooka.

If I had a bazooka, I could think of much more interesting things to shoot at than footballers.

Yeah was a great day at the time. We thought it would be the start of something special.

Anyhow, Owen deserves credit for showing respect to Newcastle by saying he's enjoyed his time at the club, he's sad to be leaving and that he won't talk about other clubs until his contract ends out of respect to the club. How can anyone have a pop at him for that?

Guest Alan Shearer 9

wshmag is a daft lad but he's not far wrong with Owen

Owen doesn't drink and drive.

Guest wshmag

Don't know why that mackem troll hasn't been banned yet. Moderators?

excuse me?

I think that is what you call a pre-ban. It is like a pre-date only it is a ban.

i've only been banned once and that was for calling someone a cunt.

see the house of the banned

i've never had a previous log in

Guest toonlass

excuse me?

I think that is what you call a pre-ban. It is like a pre-date only it is a ban.

Shame you bothered coming back after the ban tbh

Guest wshmag

excuse me?

that's bang out of order that mind.

excuse me?

I agree, he might be a troll, but there's also the small chance he's not and just has an eccentric personality. In which saying something like that is out of order.

Most likely it's a troller though, so meh.

Guest toonlass

excuse me?

Like I care

excuse me?

I agree, he might be a troll, but there's also the small chance he's not and just has an eccentric personality. In which saying something like that is out of order.

Eccentric?  He seems a bit psychotic.  Gotta say mind that I click a thread if I see wshmag's name as the last post - you know something's going down.

excuse me?

i've only been banned once and that was for calling someone a c***.

Mate that is well out of line.

Absoloutely no need for that whatsoever.

You might not agree with all his posts but he's still a Newcastle fan and those kind of comments are unwaranted on this site.

Guest toonlass

excuse me?

i've only been banned once and that was for calling someone a c***.

Mate that is well out of line.

Absoloutely no need for that whatsoever.

You might not agree with all his posts but he's still a Newcastle fan and those kind of comments are unwaranted on this site.

:lol:

Guest wshmag

excuse me?

i'm not a trawler. i'm not a mackem. i'm not a "wum" and i'm not a "vic".

i have not had any previous log ins.

i am an honest nufc fan. i have been a season ticket holder for many years and have racked up plenty of miles up and down the country to watch my club. i am not claiming to be a great nufc fan. far from it. there is always someone better who has done more away games.

but i have certainly totalled enough games to give an opinion which i deem valid, and others controversial. i'm not bothered what others think of my opinions.

this season, as everyone is aware, has been a fucking disaster. people can blame who they want and defend who they want but my overall opinion is thus:

nobody is excused from the fucking shambolic season we have had. everyone must take some sort of blame. keegan, ashley, shearer and all the way through to every single spineless fucking player who has participated in the 38 league games this season. in my opinion, they are all fucking cowards. and it fucking pisses me right off.

when i go to games and watch players, for example, like owen and martins, who earn around £200k p/w combined, walking about the pitch, hands on hips and giving an uninterested attitude, it boils my fucking piss. if some people are ok with that, fine. i'm fucking pleased for you.

but me? like most, i work all day, every day. i've devoted a large amount of my hard earned into nufc and had fuck all in return to shout about, and i will continue to do so for as long as it remains financially possible. again though, i am not trying to sound like i am the best fan around, as there are always fan who have a clocked up more miles and games.

but if i pay my way, which i have done for plenty of years now, i expect something in return. relegation is fucking inexcusable.

it boils my piss. yes, there's new grounds to attend next year, yes, some people might be optimistic for next season in a different division and barnsley might sell better mince pies than any other ground, but i don't give a fuck.  i'm fucking devastated and highly pissed off. like you all, i want to see them playing in the top division buying the top players.

i've read posts on here like similar to, "coloccini is not shit" and "i'd be ecstatic if we signed beckford." the reality is this. players like coloccini, nolan and so forth are fucking garbage. no matter how you dress it up. no matter how coloccini or another fucking foreign cunt played in a different division, he is shit. like every single other player in the other team. there is no player in the team who can put their hand on the heart and say he gave EVERYTHING to the cause this season. can they fuck.

i can't be fucked to dig up the post re. a certain poster being "ecstatic" over beckford, but fuck me. i don't care how many goals the cunt scored in a fucking abysmal division, a reality check is required. players like these are shite - in a nutshell. if he wasn't, he'd have been snapped up by now.

and while i'm on it; i don't think shearer is the manager to take us forward,either. whilst i appreciate he wants the club to be ran properly from top to bottom, i don't think an inexperienced manager should be taking the reigns of a club that is heading into it's darkest period in years. we need someone with experience and a good head on their shoulders. who? i do not know. it's not my job to pick. however, if or when shearer is appointed, i will give him my support. in my honest opinion, shearer should take up a higher role, and ensure the club is ran professionally from there - similar to (tin hat on) that lanky irish cunt at sunderland.

on the other side of the coin, if shearer fails as manager, then the next manager installed at newcastle will not have have the monkey of alan shearer being the next manager on his back.

if you think my posts are controversial, deal with it. just like i will deal with whatever you think about my posts and opinions.

foreign cunt? Honestly, you're the forum's version of Joe Kinnear

He has lots of valid points tbh,just doesn't have the vocabulary to articulate them properly,but on the whole,i agreed with lots he said in the previous post.

Guest toonlass

BTW Michael Owen.....modern day Dick Turpin...thanks for fuck all...hope you enjoyed the millions you purged from Newcastle United Football Club.

:clap: