Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

Guest eltsacwen

I can only think that Fergie reckons that even if Owen does not recover his old form, he'll have a useful squad player and impact sub.

I can't see Owen coming of the bench changing games. He adds nothing to a top side. He needs to start every game and stay fit to even look like a good player. A strange signing from Man Utd.

Guest Mani

im i the only one that dont give sh1t he's gone to man utd, so long as he fooked off from our club i cant care where he goes.  

wanted the turd gone in the january sales but no fooker wanted him and everyone else saying i was a mackem b****** for wanting rid of this scouse git.

havnt seen that scouse git ever smirk like that when he was in a toon shirt.  man what a crook.

:kinnear:

Reds capture Owen

Manchester United is delighted to announce that it has signed Michael Owen on a two-year contract. The striker was out of contract, so no transfer fee is involved.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: "Michael is a world class forward with a proven goalscoring record at the highest level and that has never been in question. Coming to Manchester United with the expectations that we have is something that Michael will relish.”

Michael Owen said: "I had just begun to talk to other clubs when out of the blue Sir Alex phoned me on Wednesday afternoon, invited me to have breakfast with him the next morning during which he told me that he wanted to sign me. I agreed without a moment's thought.

"This is a fantastic opportunity for me and I intend to seize it with both hands.

"I am now looking forward to being a Manchester United player and I am fortunate that I already know so many of the players here. I missed pre-season last year and am pleased that I will be starting at Carrington from day one.

"I want to thank Sir Alex for the faith he has shown in me and I give him my assurance that I will repay him with my goals and performances”

:kinnear:

And that ladies and gentlemen is the killer right there.

Look at the smile in the picture and read his words.

That is what you want any new signing to feel like when they are coming to your club.

Freddy Shepherd take note!!!

Watch the injuries clear up and his form go up. This mofo will probably be outrunning Usain bolt by the time the season comes round.

Iam fuming tbh and I really didn't think I would be. Disgusting stuff.

:angry:

Guest Mani

man i have to admit, that new man utd kit is one piece of crap hahaha  looks like a shirt that belong in the rugby league.

then again i look at our away bananarama shirt and im even more disgusted,  i digress   :dowie:

Did Kinnear just say a move to Everton fell through last Jan? f*** me.

Let's be honest though, I could just have imagined the reaction had we let him go after we'd just sold Milner, Given & N'Zogbia after he'd averaged over 1 goal every 2 games for the 12 months prior to that.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/88812420.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19311EB03566168C70E765EF1ED5220FDE9E30A760B0D811297

:smug:

This is the most sickening thing ever ...

I detest this guy. You can just feel the smugness seeping out of that photo.

This guy took the piss at Newcastle. Where is the stupid sulk he had on his face 99% of the time he was here gone now?

Filth.

Guest Mani

Suddenly i felt it would be nice if Liverpool won next year.

wud prefer man city to win it,  ultimate fail for fergie and his gays.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/88812420.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19311EB03566168C70E765EF1ED5220FDE9E30A760B0D811297

:smug:

This is the most sickening thing ever ...

I detest this guy. You can just feel the smugness seeping out of that photo.

This guy took the piss at Newcastle. Where is the stupid sulk he had on his face 99% of the time he was here gone now?

Filth.

On his 2nd face.

Guest thefishman

Least we can sing " fuck off broken owen, ohh what can it mean etc etc etc, Hope his stable developes horse cock flu!

Suddenly i felt it would be nice if Liverpool won next year.

wud prefer man city to win it,  ultimate fail for fergie and his gays.

Nah Liverpool would hurt Owen more and a City win (as unrealistic as it is) is bad for football

I guess Owen got the least laugh in the Martins vs. Owen saga....

Till he goes down with swine flu and misses all of pre-season.

Cue neeeding matches to get match fit etc etc etc ...