Michael Owen gets injured; rejoice!

Willow

Coloccini would have done well in an stable back four imo.

I love that word.  Like it is such a sure thing! he played pretty much every game btw and from those he had about 4 good games?  :lol:

His display against Liverpool - was the worse performance have ever seen from a NUFC player...

..he doesn't have the attributes to be even considered a poor PL defender tbh let alone an average one.

Fair enough, it's your opinion, but i can't agree.

Well you come out with such a strong statement but fail to provide any points why you believe that

They all could have done well, or at least looked like a team if we had been given a propper manager and not some usless past it pile of shite like JK. Its a crying shame KK went we had a chance of somehting great there, but alas its all ifs and buts now its time to look forward not back.

I bet the little cunt wishes he had signed the new deal we offered him, more money than any fker will pay him now and he could have done fk all for another 3 years and been paid top whack.. ah hindsight  :lol:

I bet the little cunt wishes he had signed the new deal we offered him, more money than any fker will pay him now and he could have done fk all for another 3 years and been paid top whack.. ah hindsight  :lol:

Doubt it mate, he will be getting a good wage at Man Utd, but will also get some medals. Couldnt have worked out better for the cunt.

I bet the little c*** wishes he had signed the new deal we offered him, more money than any fker will pay him now and he could have done fk all for another 3 years and been paid top whack.. ah hindsight  :lol:

Doubt it mate, he will be getting a good wage at Man Utd, but will also get some medals. Couldnt have worked out better for the c***.

You think, how many games you gota play to get a medal? and on a 2 year deal Fergie will not be offering him the kind of wage he was wanting no way, but take it and sit on the bench he will love it no doubt but it was what £80grand per week we offered him wasn't it?.

Glad it all worked out in the end for him. He's a top class footballer, a natural goalscorer and I fully expect him to regain his form now that he's signed for Manchester United, and be back amongst not only the top goalscorers in the Premiership, but also back in line for regular starts for England.

Congratulations, Michael. You've been a loyal and faithful and devoted servant to the club throughout your time here, and none of us begrudges you this move or the fact you've been diabolically shit for us whilst robbing us blind, week in week out.

:clap2: :thup:

Can't believe how well this has worked out for the little wanker. Our captain last season was a fucking disgrace and he manages to get the best club in the country to sign him.  :dave:

Always find it a bit distasteful to actually wish injury on a player but if Cattermole happens to nail him this year and ends his career I'll laugh my cock off. 

Coloccini would have done well in an stable back four imo.

I love that word.  Like it is such a sure thing! he played pretty much every game btw and from those he had about 4 good games?  :lol:

His display against Liverpool - was the worse performance have ever seen from a NUFC player...

..he doesn't have the attributes to be even considered a poor PL defender tbh let alone an average one.

you haven't seen many games then.

Can't believe how well this has worked out for the little wanker. Our captain last season was a fucking disgrace and he manages to get the best club in the country to sign him.  :dave:

Always find it a bit distasteful to actually wish injury on a player but if Cattermole happens to nail him this year and ends his career I'll laugh my cock off. 

You'll have to stitch it back on first.  :pow:

I've been enjoying a good laugh at my ManU supporting colleagues' expense all day today. I have to say that none of them are that happy with the signing of Owen and a few of them are worried about what this implies for their transfer policy this summer.

They've signed their back-up striker, and still have shitloads to spend on a first-choice.

Their first choice just signed for Real.

It's yet to be seen whether they're being paranoid or not, but a lot of Manu fans I know are already worried about their transfer activity this summer and this hasn't helped at all.

Guest stjamestoon

f***ing annoyed now it's gone through, actually.

He's come out of our relegation smelling of roses.

This.

Im not one for wishing failure on people, but this situation is really testing that for me.

We're in danger of never being an established top flight club again (hyperbole perhaps but it's certainly possible) and an overpaid striker who did absolutely f*** all for the last third of our relegation season has got a move to the best club in the country.

:nope:

Fucking justice isnt it! Shows why he gave fuck all, knowing he could give fuck all and still pick up a contract in a league winning side!!! fucking nob

Guest stjamestoon

If we'd shifted Owen in January we'd have saved at least two million quid in wages alone. :lol:

:jesuswept:

But no-one would have took him. Alex has only had him because hes freeeeeee...

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_5414181,00.html

It feels great. I never even had it in my wildest dreams really but then I got the call from the manager to come and meet him.

It was a shock but I'm obviously really happy and things have moved quickly since then.

I probably had a poor spell up at Newcastle but prior to that, my career was very good and I'm sure a top club like this can reignite my career. Hopefully I can score a few goals and help the team to more success.

It's early days but when you think about United, you automatically think about winning trophies, the stadium, the massive fanbase.

A lot is made of it and probably a lot will come out in the coming months and years but I certainly don't feel like I'm injury prone.

I'd like to think that everyone was quite surprised at how my medical was. I knew I would pass my medical, I've obviously passed them before. My fitness is fine.

If we'd shifted Owen in January we'd have saved at least two million quid in wages alone. :lol:

That post was in response to Kinnear claiming we nearly sold him to Everton.

Guest stjamestoon

Funny thing is, he will prob bag 15 goals plus in the manu team, mind you so did Alan Smith...haha

Guest stjamestoon

That post was in response to Kinnear claiming we nearly sold him to Everton.

ahhhh... i see