Milner for England

Guest SpinTheBlackCircle

Daily Express are saying its £18m plus Ireland. Wow.

If this is true than Mancini is just Souness in disguise, he gets loads of money and is absolutely throwing them away like a little kid

If this is true than Mancini is just Souness in disguise, he gets loads of money and is absolutely throwing them away like a little kid

It's obvious that it's not Mancini that decides how much City pay for a player.

It's obvious that it's not Mancini that decides how much City pay for a player.

Presumably he still knows the number that is being bandied around, it's all over the internet/press, in which case surely he should say something like for that price we can do much better.

Even if you do absolve him for the price paid, you still can't absolve him for targeting a player that won't strengthen his 1st team given his current options.

What the hell do you expect him to do? He has his targets and he's getting them.

Err I don't know, having targets who would actually improve his team might be a good start!

Absolute bullshit.

Silva, Milner, Toure, Kolarov, Boateng and Balotelli are miles better than Bellamy, SWP, Vieira, Bridge, Lescott and Roque.

What the hell do you expect him to do? He has his targets and he's getting them.

Err I don't know, having targets who would actually improve his team might be a good start!

Absolute bullshit.

Silva, Milner, Toure, Kolarov, Boateng and Balotelli are miles better than Bellamy, SWP, Vieira, Bridge, Lescott and Roque.

Not a fan of Bridge anymore?

Absolute bullshit.

Before you go bullshit in your usual condescending way, perhaps you would try reading in context...I was referring to Milner specifically. How is he better than any of the first team wingers that City already have? Read before you post twat!

Before I post what exactly?

As for context, you used the word 'targets' - plural, so we can assume that you weren't just referring to Milner, were you, Brains?

Milner is better than the useless SWP on the wing and probably better than just about anyone they have in an central attacking midfield role. Your criticism of Mancini is ridiculous, he's simply signing players that are going to make City a considerably better team. The prices aren't his concern.