I Love

Tooj

so nullify our biggest attacking threat, genius. Out of the two, Duff should have played LB

How many times has Duff played at left back in his career for you to make that judgement?

out of the two, who is the better attacker?

out of the two, who hasn't disgraced himself time and time again at LB?

Kinnear didn't do much wrong today like.

how about N'zogbia plays his best game for us this season on the left-wing then gets played LB when he's basically the worst full-back i've ever seen.

incredible really

so your blaming kinnear for enrique getting injured then in the warm up

Of course he is.  He's that bright :nods:

so you agree that after N'zogbia played brilliantly at LW against Spurs he should moved to LB - a position he's absolutely woeful at???

Kinnear had so many better options. You dont put your most dangerous player at LB man, jesus. Even Edgar and Taylor are better in that position.

n'zogbia wasn't brilliant against spurs,he's not our most dsangerous player and it was the obvious move that most would have went for.

Who is our most dangerous player?

gutierrez

He's not like. At the moment, our most potent attacking threat (minus Martins) is Charlie getting to the by-line and fizzing crosses over at pace. Jonas could be but he absolutely refuses to cross the ball (or shoot) which defeats the point of beating people.

so nullify our biggest attacking threat, genius. Out of the two, Duff should have played LB

How many times has Duff played at left back in his career for you to make that judgement?

No man, try answering a question :thup:

how about N'zogbia plays his best game for us this season on the left-wing then gets played LB when he's basically the worst full-back i've ever seen.

incredible really

so you agree that after N'zogbia played brilliantly at LW against Spurs he should moved to LB - a position he's absolutely woeful at???

Kinnear had so many better options. You dont put your most dangerous player at LB man, jesus. Even Edgar and Taylor are better in that position.

n'zogbia wasn't brilliant against spurs,he's not our most dsangerous player and it was the obvious move that most would have went for.

gutierrez

He's not like. At the moment, our most potent attacking threat (minus Martins) is Charlie getting to the by-line and fizzing crosses over at pace. Jonas could be but he absolutely refuses to cross the ball (or shoot) which defeats the point of beating people.

n'zogbia done it against spurs. he also held on to the ball far too long too many times.

i'll take jonas's head up looking for runs,like he did for owen at pompey and against stoke stoke each and every time. also he doesn't like to waste a ball. i can think of at least 2 fizzed crosses by n'zogbia (V spurs)when he had time to look up but hadn't...basically just giving the ball away.

Duff's played LB twice for us I think, he did ok. And surely most would rather sacrifice his attacking ability than N'zogbia's.

What is it with you and stupid arguments mate?  :lol:

incredible really

gutierrez

n'zogbia done it against spurs. he also held on to the ball far too long too many times.

i'll take jonas's head up looking for runs,like he did for owen at pompey and against stoke stoke each and every time. also he doesn't like to waste a ball. i can think of at least 2 fizzed crosses by n'zogbia (V spurs)when he had time to look up but hadn't...basically just giving the ball away.

I'd rather he was doing that than not crossing at all - Viduka turned one of them into a sitter for Owen. Jonas did well for Owen at Pompey but after being gifted it in that position by a defensive error leaving a huge gap - it was hardly incisive vision.

I like Jonas but he's nowhere near as dangerous as he should be and not as much a threat as Charlie.

Duff's played LB twice for us I think, he did ok. And surely most would rather sacrifice his attacking ability than N'zogbia's.

What is it with you and stupid arguments mate?  :lol:

Duff should be left back - he's played there twice ever for us at most - once against Ventspils!

Aye my stupid arguments :lol: :thup:...................

All I asked was how it was Kinnear's fault that Enrique got injured.

You avoided that by saying Edgar should have come in.

I pointed out that 10 of the 11 were picked and that bringing in a forward was the most natural thing to do.

You then forgot about wanting Edgar/Taylor there & said Duff should have played there instead.

I asked how many times he had played there & you started on N'Zogbia again.

You're honestly brilliant mate.  mackems.gif

incredible really

gutierrez

I'd rather he was doing that than not crossing at all - Viduka turned one of them into a sitter for Owen. Jonas did well for Owen at Pompey but after being gifted it in that position by a defensive error leaving a huge gap - it was hardly incisive vision.

I like Jonas but he's nowhere near as dangerous as he should be and not as much a threat as Charlie.

you'd rather he deliberatly played the ball to where he knew we had no one ?

bizzarre

(the viduka one i didn't include as on that occasion he played the ball towards  our player)

Think the thing with Jonas is he's not got much of a right foot so he's a bit wasted in front of Beye but at the same time I don't see a good way to accommodate he and zog.  4-3-3 of with Jonas Owen Lua Lua (?) ahead of Zog - Guthrie - Barton?   

incredible really

gutierrez

bizzarre

(the viduka one i didn't include as on that occasion he played the ball towards  our player)

Where he knows we have no-one? No but into a dangerous area where one of our forwards should be gambling.

The reason I mentioned Duff at LB was in counter to your argument that bringing on an attacker (Viduka) was the most sensible thing to do. (it clearly wasn't anyway, Viduka looks about as fit as your last shag)

We could have kept the same team, fine. But dont play your best players in the wrong position man.

When we people learn that he isn't a f***ing LB?

incredible really

gutierrez

bizzarre

Where he knows we have no-one? No but into a dangerous area where one of our forwards should be gambling.

no...for whatever reason if you look up and see there is no-one there you don't play it. there is a time for percentage balls ie when you have to hit it to stop it going out and can't get your foot round it.

incredible really

gutierrez

bizzarre

no...for whatever reason if you look up and see there is no-one there you don't play it. there is a time for percentage balls ie when you have to hit it to stop it going out and can't get your foot round it.

Obviously but Jonas NEVER crosses it. He's Dyer-esque in that sense, if he can't cross he needs to learn.

The reason I mentioned Duff at LB was in counter to your argument that bringing on an attacker (Viduka) was the most sensible thing to do. (it clearly wasn't anyway, Viduka looks about as fit as your last shag)

We could have kept the same team, fine. But dont play players in the wrong position man.

When we people learn that he isn't a fucking LB?

Don't play players out of position but play Taylor, Duff or Edgar there? ???

Duff was going to be playing out of position with the initial starting 11 anyway I would imagine.

incredible really

gutierrez

bizzarre

Obviously but Jonas NEVER crosses it. He's Dyer-esque in that sense, if he can't cross he needs to learn.

he can cross...think martins second V villa. a damn sight more dangerous than n'zogbias as he actually aimed for someone as opposed to thumping it in hoping someone may get there.

We could have kept the same team, fine. But dont play players in the wrong position man.

When we people learn that he isn't a f***ing LB?

Don't play players out of position but play Taylor, Duff or Edgar there? ???

Duff was going to be playing out of position with the initial starting 11 anyway I would imagine.

post fixed

incredible really

gutierrez

bizzarre

he can cross...think martins second V villa. a damn sight more dangerous than n'zogbias as he actually aimed for someone as opposed to thumping it in hoping someone may get there.

That's wasn't a cross, it was a pull back from the byline edge of the six yard box. Fair enough if he was doing that every game but that's the only time I can think that he's done it.

incredible really

gutierrez

bizzarre

That's wasn't a cross, it was a pull back from the byline edge of the six yard box. Fair enough if he was doing that every game but that's the only time I can think that he's done it.

very much like n'zogs fizzer than viduka nearly laid off to owen. n'zogbia never picks out a man.