West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You should think that a player like Carroll who's finally showing his talent and next to that being a dad, that he could behave himself, especially after already having a few incidents behind him.

Stupid stupid stupid...

don't think the idea of being a role model to his kid has ever once entered his head to be honest.

if it had, he would have had a sensible hair cut, not fuckin lasses hair

You should think that a player like Carroll who's finally showing his talent and next to that being a dad, that he could behave himself, especially after already having a few incidents behind him.

Stupid stupid stupid...

don't think the idea of being a role model to his kid has ever once entered his head to be honest.

if it had, he would have had a sensible hair cut, not fuckin lasses hair

:mackems:

genuine belly laugh moment

asked Caulkin what this meant RE: his bail conditions etc, the reply I got was

'this is a legal minefield, which I can't/won't enter, but it raises all sorts of questions.'

I thought he just had to stay out of the City Centre and in particular The Bigg Market?

From the location of his incarceration and also the location of the court he is appearing at i'd say he has complied with this.