West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"has to live with Kevin Nolan"

:lol:

I saw that on SSN earlier and was baffled.

They made it sound like some sort of punishment :lol:

"well Jim, if it had been a more serious charge he'd have to live with Steven Taylor, and Sky Sports News understands that he always leaves the seat up and never replaces the milk in the fridge"

Nowhere near being an international-class striker at the moment. I can't believe that he's going to be in the squad. Good luck to him, but I'm not even sure he's the best forward at the club, let alone good enough to be playing for England.

Not only that, but he's a total moron who doesn't show any sign of learning from his mistakes. We should get rid asap, he's not worth the hassle.

Nowhere near being an international-class striker at the moment. I can't believe that he's going to be in the squad. Good luck to him, but I'm not even sure he's the best forward at the club, let alone good enough to be playing for England.

Not only that, but he's a total moron who doesn't show any sign of learning from his mistakes. We should get rid asap, he's not worth the hassle.

No way man, didn't you hear?  Legend in the making.

I'm starting to think whether he's one of those players that just isn't worth the trouble. He showed promising signs last season, hasn't back that up this season, seems to think he's already made it though. And these off-field antics just seem to be a bit too regular.

Have not read back but word is he rapped this lasses head off the bath.

When I key into  Andy Caroll into google - 'Andy Carroll arrested' comes before 'Andy Carroll'  :lol:

That would explain the photos.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

What pictures are they?

The Sink sold its Story to the NOTW. Its blurred out, and you can tell they've used the glugging sound from a different sink to protect its identity like.