West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Newcastle striker Andy Carroll was bailed by Tynedale Magistrates Court on Monday, after appearing to deny a charge of assault on Laurie Henderson at a house in Darras Hall on Sunday morning.

As part of his bail conditions, Carroll has been ordered to reside with club captain Kevin Nolan at his Ponteland home. The case was adjourned until January 10th 2011.

Guest johnson293
;D I thought the Kevin Nolan thing was just made up on here based on what was rumoured on that Mackem website.... can't believe its actually true??!!  :laugh:

Some amazing images popping into my head. Carroll in the family photo. Carroll refusing to eat his vegetables.

He's effectively grounded now :lol:

Nolan's lass taking too long in the bathroom in the morning, Carroll pushing her down the stairs.....

Some amazing images popping into my head. Carroll in the family photo. Carroll refusing to eat his vegetables.

Nolan's lass taking too long in the bathroom in the morning, Carroll pushing her down the stairs.....

Or spunking in her eye

:lol:

I wonder how much board he will have to pay, oh the arguments..

"pick up your dirty clothes and put them to the wash"

"Kevin tell him.. am not here to swallow his cum too"

"Howay man Andy put down the glass if you don't want a bath you don't have to have one"

Newcastle striker Andy Carroll was bailed by Tynedale Magistrates Court on Monday, after appearing to deny a charge of assault on Laurie Henderson at a house in Darras Hall on Sunday morning.

As part of his bail conditions, Carroll has been ordered to reside with club captain Kevin Nolan at his Ponteland home. The case was adjourned until January 10th 2011.

Who the fuck is Laurie Henderson?

Is this a lass he's picked up and brought home thinking "All the Way" Faye wasn't home?

Guest Nile Rangers Dreads

Almost as surreal as Gazza and the Moat episode a few months ago :)

Think Nolans off out to get the KFC as we speak... probably just coincidence though