West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You have to be 21 to drink.

You have to be 25 to go into a nightclub.

But weirdly enough they're not allowed to refuse you entry if you are under 25, so they'll just charge you more. :lol:

I think this idea should be extended. Charge 18-year-olds 20 quid, then take a pound off for each year. [/oldandbitter]

Would you be getting in for free these days by any chance? :lol:

But weirdly enough they're not allowed to refuse you entry if you are under 25, so they'll just charge you more. :lol:

I think this idea should be extended. Charge 18-year-olds 20 quid, then take a pound off for each year. [/oldandbitter]

They'd be paying him! :lol:

I'd be giving them a quid. Seems only fair. Us oldies have more money to spend at the bar.

I think we may not be told if Carroll is fit or not until the match day squad is announced. Play that card close to our chest. If he is fit it will be a big morale boost. If he isn't it gives Sunderland a boost. Either way it makes sense to keep it quiet until the last minute.

He'll start if he's anywhere close to 100%. I think he'd be prepared to make the injury worse if it meant having 90 mins at the mackems.

(Not saying this is the right thing to do btw)

I think he would too. I fucking would - 100%.

He'll start if he's anywhere close to 100%. I think he'd be prepared to make the injury worse if it meant having 90 mins at the mackems.

I think he would too. I f***ing would - 100%.

Im torn because ofcourse i want him to play against the mackems but i don't get to come to newcastle too often and i have tickets for the spurs game next week and want to see him play it that :)  [selfish]

I think he would too. I f***ing would - 100%.

Im torn because ofcourse i want him to play against the mackems but i don't get to come to newcastle too often and i have tickets for the spurs game next week and want to see him play it that :)  [selfish]

Sorry Alex. Local pride first, enjoying your trip second.

Guest johnson293

Why has AP revealed this now?

Surely better to wait until the teamsheet is submitted? Keep the Mackems on their toes?

Wonder if AC could make the bench?

Surely better to wait until the teamsheet is submitted? Keep the Mackems on their toes?

Probably revealed it now so as not to deflate everyone an hour before kick off when he doesn't make it.

Probably revealed it now so as not to deflate everyone an hour before kick off when he doesn't make it.

Would also be a massive confidence boost for them if revealed last minute.