West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You've proved that you're extremely gullible and confused, not to mention a bit simple.

Nah mate, all I've proved is that I'm pissed off, came on here to relax, provided and shared information and got slated for it. All I've proved is that I'm in a mood and your a cunt.

You've proved that you're extremely gullible and confused, not to mention a bit simple.

Nah mate, all I've proved is that I'm pissed off, came on here to relax, provided and shared information and got slated for it. All I've proved is that I'm in a mood and your a c***.

:lol:

“Mike knocked the bid back straight away. He thought it was an insult.”

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/226044/Spurs-25m-Carroll-bid-an-insult-ToonSpurs-25m-Carroll-bid-an-insult-Toon#ixzz1CTNQ98j4

Was Ashley selling the whole club for £100million not so long ago?

yeah but alan smith had 2 years left and leon best was yet to score a hat trick.

Guest kingdawson

I doubt they have bid £30m, been rejected then come back with a bid £7m lower :lol:

Anyone that actually believes that is a bit slow tbf.

Maybe the money would be better spent on dictionaries for the Spurs board and twitchy face so they can look up the meaning of the word "no".

using the same logic marseilles should have gave a french dictionary to ben arfa ?

Is it strange that i think like this.

Im a local boy like Andy and supported NUFC all my life.  I will get a wage of maybe 50k at least and play for the club i love.

I would release a media statment saying i will never leave newcastle and if the sell me i will demmand £1000000000000 a week

Im a local boy like Andy and supported NUFC all my life.   I will get a wage of maybe 50k at least and play for the club i love.

I would release a media statment saying i will never leave newcastle and if the sell me i will demmand £1000000000000 a week

it's becuase thats not the truth. how many players have left their favourite club to further themselves ? think gazza and lee clarke for f*** sake (shearer aswell as we tried to sign him when he went to blackburn)

Im a local boy like Andy and supported NUFC all my life.  I will get a wage of maybe 50k at least and play for the club i love.

it's becuase thats not the truth. how many players have left their favourite club to further themselves ? think gazza and lee clarke for f*** sake (shearer aswell as we tried to sign him when he went to blackburn)

You know his mind better then he does? :lol:

Im a local boy like Andy and supported NUFC all my life.   I will get a wage of maybe 50k at least and play for the club i love.

as much as you and slim do.

think of how many players have turned down those riches and the big 4 to stay with their beoved clubs ?

think of how many players have turned down those riches and the big 4 to stay with their beoved clubs ?

Le Tiss?

Le Tiss?

right then, did he turn down any offers ? which offers ? and if you are right you've found one out of hundreds.

I'm on about Slim, he was talking about what he'd do (and asking if we think its strange), not saying what he thought Carroll would do.

I'm on about Slim, he was talking about what he'd do (and asking if we think its strange), not saying what he thought Carroll would do.

oh gotcha.

Le Tiss?

Too lazy to move house.