West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aye, rightyo.

who the f*** do you have better than those two like?

Aye, rightyo.

On what basis can you claim that Carroll or Ben Arfa are a class above anyone?

One of them has had six good months and the other has scored one good goal.

You're living in a dreamworld mate. How many goals do you think Caroll might have scored if he was playing for a team who weren't so reliant on set pieces?

When either of them has done it at the top level for a couple of years, then you can start to spout off about them.

So anything Ben Arfa did before he signed for Newcastle doesn't count?

As I've already said, you are an idiot.

Like what? Just curious....

Playing for France? Playing in Champions League for OM and Lyon? Winning league titles with Lyon?

Doesn't matter? Lad has only scored 1 goals in a black and white shirt so he mustn't be any good?

So, he's class because he's got a few caps for France and has won the French League? OK the, applying your logic Sully Muntari has more international goals than Ben Arfa has caps, has won two Serie A's, the Champions League, Two Italian Super Cups, the Coppa Italiana, the FA Cup and the World Club Championships. How mint is he?!?!?!?!?!

Still, we couldn't dream of having someone of the class of Ben Arfa, could we.

Come back when you have learnt to read and comprehend the content contained within posts.

Illiterate Mackem tbh, time to put him on ignore.

Ashley won't sell him today, he'll be sold in the summer when the £35m+ bids flow in.

It's probably a whoosh, but if you're serious then £35m is only going about cos it's last day of transfers.  No way is Carroll worth £35m. 

Wasn't David Villa a lot less?

He was, but apparently Carroll is worth more than the world's best striker, despite being unproven at Premier League level, because he's "local".

Ne need to get your disco pants in a twist, just accept Sunderland are a selling club as unlike their friendly neighbours.

I'd be disappointed in this sale at any price. It's not about the money, it's about the statement of intent.

Not that I think he's going, rejecting £30m says to menthat we don't want to sell him.

Or that they are holding out for £35/40m?

Ashley won't sell him today, he'll be sold in the summer when the £35m+ bids flow in.

It's probably a whoosh, but if you're serious then £35m is only going about cos it's last day of transfers.  No way is Carroll worth £35m. 

He was, but apparently Carroll is worth more than the world's best striker, despite being unproven at Premier League level, because he's "local".

:facepalm:

:lol:

Still doesn't understand.

@danwalkerbbc

Carroll latest: doesn't want to leave but #NUFC will accept £35 million apparently. Negotiations this afternoon. Interesting #LFC

BULL. s***

What's wrong with that?

What's wrong? Nothing, it'd be just great!

I'm not saying it'll be great, but that's pretty much how I'd expect the situation to be. There's nothing particularly 'bullshit' about it.

I must admit i am starting to turtle a bit at this whole Andy Carrol transfer saga.

Lets just say that he does get sold £35 million. Is that really a bad bit of business? (please do not spout off the whole "we wont get a replacement / We need him to stay argument - Just look at the deal itself)!

I must admit i am starting to turtle a bit at this whole Andy Carrol transfer saga.

Lets just say that he does get sold £35 million. Is that really a bad bit of business? (please do not spout off the whole "we wont get a replacement / We need him to stay argument - Just look at the deal itself)!

It would be a fantastic price.

Guest NQsDiscoPants

Obviously not. Explain.

Obviously not. Explain.

I've already done it.

Guest NQsDiscoPants

Aye, rightyo.

Aye, rightyo.

You're living in a dreamworld mate. How many goals do you think Caroll might have scored if he was playing for a team who weren't so reliant on set pieces?

When either of them has done it at the top level for a couple of years, then you can start to spout off about them.

Playing for France? Playing in Champions League for OM and Lyon? Winning league titles with Lyon?

Doesn't matter? Lad has only scored 1 goals in a black and white shirt so he mustn't be any good?

So, he's class because he's got a few caps for France and has won the French League? OK the, applying your logic Sully Muntari has more international goals than Ben Arfa has caps, has won two Serie A's, the Champions League, Two Italian Super Cups, the Coppa Italiana, the FA Cup and the World Club Championships. How mint is he?!?!?!?!?!

Come back when you have learnt to read and comprehend the content contained within posts.

A great response, which conveniently dodges the FACTS contained in my post.

Perhaps you could explain to me the content contained within the post, you know, that I couldn't comprehend??

Don't think £35m would be a bad deal - don't think we'll get much more in the summer either.

Just don't want to sell him.

Its the timing. If Ashley is seriously selling him at any price today he's a moron.

Who are we going to get as a replacement, all those players we've scouted heavily and had good contact with in recent weeks? We can't get anyone in. If someone wants to pay £30mil now they will pay £30mil in the Summer.

It makes no sense at all letting him go now!

£35m would be a great price.  Big question is how much of the £35m would have to go for a replacement just as good if not better than Carroll.

Exactly, no point in effectively swapping him for someone who might end up being gash/not giving a fuck about NUFC

Aye, rightyo.

Aye, rightyo.

A great response, which conveniently dodges the FACTS contained in my post.

Perhaps you could explain to me the content contained within the post, you know, that I couldn't comprehend??

Drivel drivel drivel drivel drivel. Clueless.

You mackams only make it worse for yourself being such a bitter bunch of sweaty mongs

Guest NQsDiscoPants

Obviously not. Explain.

I've already done it.

I don't recall, can you sum it up for me because I'm struggling to get my head around any reason why someone who has 11 PL goals is worth more than Villa, Rooney, Drogba, Tevez etc.....

Obviously not. Explain.

I've already done it.

I don't recall, can you sum it up for me because I'm struggling to get my head around any reason why someone who has 11 PL goals is worth more than Villa, Rooney, Drogba, Tevez etc.....

Bye Bye. Please don't rush back.

Guest neesy111

Fuck Me, standard of journalism is awful.

DTGuardian:  Surprised everyone saying Carroll against leaving #NUFC for #LFC. Clubs put in bids when they know players are up for it, eg #CFC and Torres