West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torres on way to finalise Chelsea move.

Uh oh.

Would be interesting/worrying to see how desperate Liverpool would get if Torres left, and we kept rejecting their bids.

Well there's the flaw in that plan :lol:

£50 million!?

Nee chance anyone is paying £50m for him like. Not a jot.

My guess is Ashley will sell when he gets about £50m, and with Andy continuing to improve that will happen if not next year, the year after. Just my guess =)

Some people on here are delusional, why not go the full stretch and say that he will break Ronaldo's transfer fees at $80m, just $30m more  :lol:

Some people on here cant even read a full post. What is so delusional about £50m? After a half season in PL he cant even be bought for £30m. So what is he worth? £35-40m? Then why not £50mil next year if he continues to improve?

We should release a statement that two things need to happen for a bid to be accepted, first Andy Carroll handing in a transfer request, secondly a club offering £50m up front, anything less won't be considered.

Er, no. I wouldn't like that at all.

Would have saved some arse twitching today.  :razz:

£50 million!?

Nee chance anyone is paying £50m for him like. Not a jot.

My guess is Ashley will sell when he gets about £50m, and with Andy continuing to improve that will happen if not next year, the year after. Just my guess =)

Some people on here are delusional, why not go the full stretch and say that he will break Ronaldo's transfer fees at $80m, just $30m more  :lol:

Some people on here cant even read a full post. What is so delusional about £50m? After a half season in PL he cant even be bought for £30m. So what is he worth? £35-40m? Then why not £50mil next year if he continues to improve?

Because it's deadline day. You won't get £30m offers any other day of the window. Liverpool are desperate.

Guest toonlass

My pal has just said the reason Pardew's press conference was put back was so the North East journalists could go to both Sunderland's and Newcastle's. They would have clashed otherwise.

Guest neesy111

My pal has just said the reason Pardew's press conference was put back was so the North East journalists could go to both Sunderland's and Newcastle's. They would have clashed otherwise.

Very good point.  3:30 can't come soon enough.

i reckon he will go for £35m. it's all the more gutting that he dosn't even want to go

He can refuse personal terms if he wants?

Guest neesy111

i reckon he will go for £35m. it's all the more gutting that he dosn't even want to go

He can, but how will he feel that the club accepted a bid for him.

it's not very likely he will even tho he wants to stay

He can, but how will he feel that the club accepted a bid for him.

"Fuck Ashley, i'll decline this shit"

Skysports "expecting big developments regarding Carroll" later this afternoon. Really worried now.

That is because David Craig said he thinks Liverpool will come back in with another bid.

Must be true, it's not like Sky spin things along just cos they've got advertisng and subscriptions to sell, is it ?

Going back to the first page of this thread and reading all the people writing him off and calling him a pile of shit makes for some painful reading. Who would have thought we'd be rejecting 30m pound offers for him now..