West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nope still don't think it's happening at 35M. 40M maybe, if there is one thing fat Mike is good at, it is to get the best business deal. We don't have to sell + Liverpool are desperate + Liverpool have money = super crazy price, 35M won't do it.

Shaun Custis saying it's a done deal.

Link?

It's on his twitter.

Did you actually take any notice of the account? :)

It is definitely him.

What? :lol:

It is the real Shaun Custis. He is a bit of a clown but he is a Newcastle fan.

I know who he f***ing is, and he isn't a joker who's going to make a twitter account like that..

He was the first to break the £35m done deal.

The first to break what £35m deal?

Guest Loven11

David Craig : Andy Carroll has just departed training ground ( not by helicopter ).

Reports are inaccurate that we agreed a 35 million fee.

Guest Ridzuan

How long before the transfer window actually closes?? And if its true that Carroll is going out, Im gonna' burn down my NUFC jersey with his name printed on the back.

Be gutted to see him leave, but wow that is crazy money for Carroll. He's good, He's young, He's a local lad, but £35 million!

Fucking hell how the market is inflated, its fucking crazy. I would snapp their hands off would this been two years ago, but now? How many players can we get for that money WHO WOULD LIKE TO COME!??!?!