West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hope he comes on & scores the match winner.

Why? You do realise we're still only 3 points behind this lot?

I am more worried about Birmingham than Liverpool or Bolton, once we are safe I will look upwards.

I am more worried about Birmingham than Liverpool or Bolton, once we are safe I will look upwards.

How does Liverpool beating Man U help us to stay up?

If Liverpool wins this there probably isn't going to be an "upwards" to look towards later. :lol:

It doesn't that is why I would like to see them win.

Exactly. If Liverpool were playing Wolves or someone then fair enough but today has no relevance on us staying up so might as well aim for a club within reach to get beat.

If Liverpool wins this there probably isn't going to be an "upwards" to look towards later. :lol:

No big shakes I only wanted NUFC to stay up this year.

You said yourself you wanted us to look up after we are safe, as oldtype says there will be nothing to look up at if Liverpool keeping winning.

No result will have an effect on us staying up but a Man U win would help us to stay in touch with Liverpool.  I can't believe any fan would want Liverpool to win.  Baffling, IMO.

You said yourself you wanted us to look up after we are safe, as oldtype says there will be nothing to look up at if Liverpool keeping winning.

No result will have an effect on us staying up but a Man U win would help us to stay in touch with Liverpool.  I can't believe any fan would want Liverpool to win.  Baffling, IMO.

If we really wanted to stay in touch with Liverpool we should not of sold to our rivals.