West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Once the big AC and Luis Suarez get up and running, they'll be the best strike partnership in the league.

Rubbish.

Once the big AC and Luis Suarez get up and running, they'll be the best strike partnership in the league.

Agreed.

:lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Rubbish.

Who'll be better?

1st time ive seen Suarez play for them but going of that any striker playing along side him will score goals if he keeps rolling balls accross the goal line.

Guest SuperShola!

Rubbish.

Who'll be better?

Besty and Shola. Wait till the mask comes off ;)

Guest Stephen927

Rubbish.

Elaborate.

Agreed.

It was gutting to actually see him playing but I wish him well.  Still very upset that we sold him. 

3 months ago, Liverpool looked in a right old mess and now they are much improved whereas as I am not quite sure where we are heading.

This. All of it. Word for word.  :sadnod:

Agreed.

It was gutting to actually see him playing but I wish him well.  Still very upset that we sold him. 

3 months ago, Liverpool looked in a right old mess and now they are much improved whereas as I am not quite sure where we are heading.

This. All of it. Word for word.  :sadnod:

I agree too. Carroll with Suarez off him is going to be amazing unfortunately.

Pretty presumptive given he played against Blackpool, Stoke, Fulham & Wigan and didn't have an impact on the result. (Wigan ironically where Ameobi turned the game off the bench)

Were his goals against the mackems, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Villa, Liverpool, Wolves, Bolton and West Ham cancelled out because he didn't score against the teams you've mentioned?

Can´t believe no matter what. We never success while others (don´t want to say any names...) always.

sick of it.

Liverpool will get in the top 4 next season. We will be in the top 15... hopefully.

Pretty presumptive given he played against Blackpool, Stoke, Fulham & Wigan and didn't have an impact on the result. (Wigan ironically where Ameobi turned the game off the bench)

Were his goals against the mackems, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Villa, Liverpool, Wolves, Bolton and West Ham cancelled out because he didn't score against the teams you've mentioned?

Well no but just the assumption we'd be 3 points better off with Carroll in. We've had similar games to yesterday which included Carroll and not won either.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

when did he score against the mackems? I could've sworn only Shola and Nolan scored against them this season

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Funny that anyone is trying to make out he isn't a class forward.

Hasn't scored for 3 months!  :fishing:

when did he score against the mackems? I could've sworn only Shola and Nolan scored against them this season

You're right, he still scored against the others mentioned.

As much as I rate Carroll, I do have my reservations of how a player of his ilk will get on in a team trying to play a more expansive game. As effective as he is, none of the top teams accomadate players like him. Mind, there is pretty much nobody in the world that mirrors his game so there can be no comparisons made.