West Ham agree fee in region of £15m with Liverpool for Andy Carroll

Pilko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I wonder if he'll play this up so he doesn't have to play against us? Probably not.

Fingers crossed its enough to keep him out, playing on might have just about done enough damage to him.

Here's to the first of many injuries.  :thup:

I wonder if he'll play this up so he doesn't have to play against us? Probably not.

Fingers crossed its enough to keep him out, playing on might have just about done enough damage to him.

Here's to the first of many injuries.  :thup:

May not like the guy but I don't think he'd be the 'play up' sort. Don't think he'll be daunted by playing against us.

It appears my voodoo doll of Andy has worked.

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/kDwBtXhidy3nqUplJbqj-nP77XF1CqkbLKSMqc4GT4Ui2PMP9cIVfrex_5RH0Nx7fycTjHwwWrN_VbYr1iu_sfbdUOaYVeYDfD2_Alg0HI26aFiQRGznUkeV9ydcFFO-EJiY135ibGBMdWHlALuhvMLtHm8j_vsMJ2wwjvv53doO5fhaVMxHXKIU

Guest Howaythetoon

One good game in six since he left.

His goals apart I thought he was quite average against Man City myself and today he was woeful. I'm probably like a broken record I know but I truly believe as a footballer he is really average and although he will cause a side problems with his height and strength a smart defender or tactics would easily nulify him in my opinion.

His goals apart I thought he was quite average against Man City myself and today he was woeful. I'm probably like a broken record I know but I truly believe as a footballer he is really average and although he will cause a side problems with his height and strength a smart defender or tactics would easily nulify him in my opinion.

a lot of goalscorers would be classed like that.

Not £35m ones

Not £35m ones

shearer wouldn't have got a game for us in midfiled and that was a world record fee.

Not £35m ones

shearer wouldn't have got a game for us in midfiled and that was a world record fee.

You've lost me there.

Not £35m ones

You've lost me there.

he was the equivlient of the current 35mill striker and never seemed to be a brilliant footballer, just very effective at scoring goals and leading the line. like carroll.

Not £35m ones

You've lost me there.

he was the equivlient of the current 35mill striker and never seemed to be a brilliant footballer, just very effective at scoring goals and leading the line. like carroll.

Shearer was a much, much better footballer than Carroll will ever be.

Not £35m ones

You've lost me there.

Brilliant crosser too but then Carroll isn't bad at that either and defending corners..

Not £35m ones

You've lost me there.

Don't agree with that, think Shearer was twice as good on the deck.  Not to mention being cleverer and more sensible...

Not £35m ones

You've lost me there.

Shearer was a much, much better footballer than Carroll will ever be.

not so sure, shearer was certainly much better at being a striker but all round footballer, i'm not so sure and remember carroll still has some years in him.

Guest Heneage

Yep, sad to see him go, but for £35m it's more than a fair price.