The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Just on SSN:

Sunderland will fly out to Spain to play Atletico Madrid and Benfica

:facepalm:

see the connections.......atletico-red and white stripes. benfica were famous for the stadium of light. following the pattern their next game will be in kabul given it's resemblance to sunderland city centre.

Guest Heneage

Just on SSN:

Sunderland will fly out to Spain to play Atletico Madrid and Benfica

:facepalm:

I thought it was in Amsterdam?

• 2 weeks later...

We should sign Stuart Holden just for his corner abilty. They're fantastic. No one on the end of them, so he'll feel right at home.

Not even The Gooch  :kasper:

USA B squad in the Gold Cup. The Up and Comers, and Brian Ching. He's had two corners so far, and both beat the first man, so...

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Bob Bradley isn't much of an in-game tactical mind. His timing of subs is generally piss poor.

This was like a NUFC match. Looked good before half time, came out disinterested, gave up a goal, quit, and then the manager didn't make changes in time to salvage the match.

5-0

Guest Roger Kint

Spurs beating West Ham on Sky Sports 1 now. Hull Beijing Guoan on shortly.

I know I thought this last season, but West Ham are my tip for random team to struggle next season. Can see them finishing bottom 6.

In a league with Hull, Pompey, Brum, Burnley, Wolves, Blackburn and Stoke thats going to be a huge shock for West Ham to get invloved too much.