The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Spurs beating West Ham on Sky Sports 1 now. Hull Beijing Guoan on shortly.

I know I thought this last season, but West Ham are my tip for random team to struggle next season. Can see them finishing bottom 6.

In a league with Hull, Pompey, Brum, Burnley, Wolves, Blackburn and Stoke thats going to be a huge shock for West Ham to get invloved too much.

Yeah I agree with this.

I agree that West Ham may not do as well as hammers fans will hope, but there are too many teams in the Premier League that have squads a hell of a lot worse than West Ham's squad.

Saw Onuoha signed a new five-year deal today. Why? He'll be behind Toure, Richards, Kompany and possibly Lescott too.

He should be looking to move somewhere for first team football at this stage in his career. Sad tbh.

Saw Onuoha signed a new five-year deal today. Why? He'll be behind Toure, Richards, Kompany and possibly Lescott too.

He should be looking to move somewhere for first team football at this stage in his career. Sad tbh.

Money.

Hmm, that$ a tough on£.

Guest Heneage

For those with freeview it's Channel 103 the Celtic match. they look rusty , McGeady, McDonald, and Maloney all look average but N'Guemo from Nancy Lorraine has looked good.

Samaras goal 91st minute

For the life of me I have no clue how he got away with that. Should've shot at least 14 days before he actually let go of the ball, ended up dribbling into the far corner.