The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

And welcome to the latest in random Everton games bemusingly being shown live on TV.

Spurs Chelsea not televised, because Pompey Everton is going to light up your Saturday early-afternoons.

I hope you maul them 4-0.

A mauling by our standards is 2-0.

Scoring 3 against Stoke last weekend prompted global panic.

In all seriousness, it's got to the point I can't see us getting beat by someone outside the top 4. Should really be looking to win this afternoon, if we do though it'll most likely be by a single goal. Hope Cahill is fit.

And welcome to the latest in random Everton games bemusingly being shown live on TV.

Spurs Chelsea not televised, because Pompey Everton is going to light up your Saturday early-afternoons.

I'm genuinely delighted about that decision by SKY. Two teams who have something to fight for rather than two wank london clubs who pretty much know where they'll finish (2nd-3rd and boring lower mid table). I'd fucking hate to watch Spurs Chelsea.

I'm genuinely delighted about that decision by SKY. Two teams who have something to fight for rather than two w*** london clubs who pretty much know where they'll finish (2nd-3rd and boring lower mid table). I'd f***ing hate to watch Spurs Chelsea.

For the neutral I'd have thought it would be a more attractive proposition?

Of course personally I love seeing Everton on TV so much.... but for the netural, games such as Blackburn Everton, Everton West Brom, Pompey Everton... they're not really that appealing.

I'm genuinely delighted about that decision by SKY. Two teams who have something to fight for rather than two w*** london clubs who pretty much know where they'll finish (2nd-3rd and boring lower mid table). I'd f***ing hate to watch Spurs Chelsea.

For the neutral I'd have thought it would be a more attractive proposition?

Of course personally I love seeing Everton on TV so much.... but for the netural, games such as Blackburn Everton, Everton West Brom, Pompey Everton... they're not really that appealing.

Tottenham and Chelsea are on TV all the time. I don't watch Chelsea regularly, but I've seen near enough every Spurs TV game this season due to the missus's affiliation, and they're boring as fuck. Pompey Everton will have 10x the passion Spurs Chelsea will.

1251: GOAL Portsmouth 0-1 Everton

Leighton Baines scores his first goal for Everton and it's a little beauty, floating the free-kick over the wall and in-off the far post with his left foot. Though I've got to be honest - David James didn't even dive, and he really should have done.

You guys must get that Barclay's Preview show over there. The narrator said: "And coming up, the icy stare of a man in form." and then they cut to fucking Titus Bramble looking all simple!

Has the world gone mad?