The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Albert Square

Pathetic ManUre line up, hope they get done over today like. Disgraceful that they got to Wembley and put that side out.

Guest The Libertine

Pathetic ManUre line up, hope they get done over today like. Disgraceful that they got to Wembley and put that side out.

1) i hate semi finals being at wembley. it takes so much away from the mystique of the place.

2) stephen ireland has got to be the most improved player this season. he needs to win the young player of the year award.

3) everton are 3-1 to win. thats a decent bet.

"So if Barca came along, what would you say?"

"I'd talk to the gaffer"

"What if Liverpool came along?"

"No. 100% no. It goes against everything I stand for."

"But it's just a club?"

"No. It's more than that."

Cahill  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Guest kingdawson

One thing i really enjoy about watching Carew play is his commitment to his team players, very positive player.

Carew is awesome. At the moment, he and Milner are our best players by some distance.

Considering he's missed about a third of the season, he still has 13 goals, not bad for someone who isn't an out and out goalscorer.

Going forward yesterday we were awesome at times. At the back we looked awful.

When i was an idiot, i actually said that Carew was overrated. I was talking rubbish.

I really don't know about this Wembley tv view. Remember thinking after a while during the League cup final that it was pretty good... But it's just a big shock again now and just looks weird.

Guest kingdawson

Macheda does genuinely look like he's going to become a cracking player.

Welbeck however looks painfully average.

Where's the Danny Rose report i was promised?

My childhood friend scored after 2 minutes in his debut for my team here in Sweden :celb:

Was it a good goal? Which team was it?

Aye, it was a good goal actually! Volleyed it into the top corner. Was for AIK.

He's shit, I hope we don't keep him for next season. Headless chicken who can't finish, erratic on the wing, invisible in the centre. Missed two sitters and scored an own goal so far, I'd rather be playing our own headless chickens rather than someone elses.

Guest Albert Square

The whole Man Utd team look average in this game, which has been absolutely terrible for about 10 minutes now, 9 of which were Neville trying to throw the ball in.

He's shit, I hope we don't keep him for next season. Headless chicken who can't finish, erratic on the wing, invisible in the centre. Missed two sitters and scored an own goal so far, I'd rather be playing our own headless chickens rather than someone elses.

:lol:

He's s***, I hope we don't keep him for next season. Headless chicken who can't finish, erratic on the wing, invisible in the centre. Missed two sitters and scored an own goal so far, I'd rather be playing our own headless chickens rather than someone elses.

;D