The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Where's your quintuple (including the worthless World cCub Cup)

erm... how else would they win a quintuple?

Because the whole World Club Cup was being classed as a bit of a joke against a bunch of pub teams from Bongo Bongo Land by the whole media until the point that the Cockerney Mancs won it.  Then it suddenly became a massive meaningful competition and part of a record breaking quintuple.

Yes I realise that... What I mean is if you're going to be winning a quintuple one of them is going to be a somewhat "meaningless" trophy. They can boast about it when it's part of winning 5 trophies, or even 4 for that matter.

Anyway, no FA Cup for them :D

Yes I realise that... What I mean is if you're going to be winning a quintuple one of them is going to be a somewhat "meaningless" trophy. They can boast about it when it's part of winning 5 trophies, or even 4 for that matter.

Anyway, no FA Cup for them :D

They could inclue the Charity Shield (as Dave says above)  :cheesy:

But let's not get sidetracked - the bastards are out the cup.  Come on the Arse and the bin-dippers, turn the magical quintuple into the most meaningless double in history.  An historical double if you take a media spin on it.  O0

Guest sicko2ndbest

http://i42.tinypic.com/ie08xv.jpg

Wtf was going on there?

Wellbecks penalty decision

Absolute stone waller, cost Utd the game

http://i42.tinypic.com/ie08xv.jpg

Wtf was going on there?

Wellbecks penalty decision

Absolute stone waller, cost Utd the game

Aye, was good to see - Mike Riley in fails to give Mancs penalty shocker.  Ferguson's petulant hissy fit would have embarrassed a five-year-old.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Remember the wankfest when Manure signed Bertashit? "He has that air of a Man United player about him" etc etc.

:lol: is all there is to say about that.

Have ManU actually scored a goal yet at the new Wembley? ???

How many games have they played there now... 4?

Edit: ok, Charity Shield 2007 apparently. 1 goal in 5?

Berbatov will go down as the most expensive flop of all time. He's shown absolutely no star quality at all yet, so much so that people have started praising simple hold up play and ball control he does to make him look good like they do with Ibrahimovic, but even he occasionaly does things in Serie A. Veron was twice the player in a Man U shirt.

Berbatov will go down as the most expensive flop of all time. He's shown absolutely no star quality at all yet, so much so that people have started praising simple hold up play and ball control he does to make him look good like they do with Ibrahimovic, but even he occasionaly does things in Serie A. Veron was twice the player in a Man U shirt.

Joke of a post tbh. Berbatov isn't a massive flop as he's played quite well at and he is certainly having a better time than Veron. On the other hand, it an embarrassment to compare Berbatov to Ibrahimovic who is his league's top scorer and carries his team on his back often. You're wrong on btoh fronts.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Joke of a post tbh. Berbatov isn't a massive flop as he's played quite well at and he is certainly having a better time than Veron. On the other hand, it an embarrassment to compare Berbatov to Ibrahimovic who is his league's top scorer and carries his team on his back often. You're wrong on btoh fronts.

I agree, a better comparison to display how inconceivably shit Bertyshit is would be to compare him to the Nigerian national team. Only this way can we quantify his true shitness. You'd actually rather have Ameobi taking penalties than that Bulgarian sex offending lookalikey cretin.

ASDGKJSGIFKADSUIGH2IU48NIEUJVJ23IUV2UVWE8U NWRJNB HWI NEQU8VIEJWBVU8EWIGJ4I0BHBVI0HB2&"$&"%&*(%u&!y*!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heroes the lot of them.

Jagielka slotted it into the net, never looked in doubt, never broke a sweat

And i jizzed, in, my pants.

Howard  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Jagielka  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Baines  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Everyone!  :smitten: