The other games today - 2008/09

Dave

Guest Heneage

How s*** is that PA bloke? :lol:

Never mind that, you seen the eyes on the goal scorer. Jesus man he looks dead.

So Juande Ramos started the season setting Spurs off on the road to potential relegation and could end up taking Real Madrid to the La Liga title.

Sometimes things happen in this wonderful sport of ours that defy explanation

1. Wolfsburg     28 17  6  5  61:34  57

2. Hertha B.     29 17  4  8  43:35  55

3. Bayern M.      29 16  6  7  59:37  54

4. Stuttgart       29 16  6  7  52:37  54

5. Hamburger     29 17  3  9  42:40  54

Bayern might miss out on a champions league place like

Did anyone happen to see Birmingham City's grand failure on Sky tonight?

If so, did you see when they came out for the "lap of honour" with about 200 people left in the ground?

Funniest thing in a long, long time, what a shower of cunts.

Spurs are far more equipped to challenge the top 4 than Everton or Villa. Villa are an average side based on a good start. A predominantly English side with only one full England international, says it all.

Errm, one full England international? I think you're barking up the wrong tree, there.

Gareth Barry, Agbonlahor, Ashley Young, Nicky Shorey, Luke Young, Emile Heskey off the top of my head have all played for England. Oh, so has Zat Knight. Milner has been in the full squad, I believe, too. Also this season, Curtis Davies and Luke Young have been called into the England squad. For the Spain game, 6 of the 24 called up for the Spain game were Villa players.

I agree though, we're not good enough to break the top four, as the current sourness demonstrates, but I'd suggest Tottenham concentrate on securing breaking the top half of the table before bothering the top four.

There's a clear gap between Villa and Everton and the rest, there was last season, and there will be this season, too.I seem to remember this time last year people were saying how well Spurs would do this year with all those fantastic signings. Well, we've seen how that turned out.

If so, did you see when they came out for the "lap of honour" with about 200 people left in the ground?

They've got a horrid bunch of players. Cunt Phillips, Lee Cuntyer etc. Shocking football side as well, should've steamrolled the CCC yet have been average as hell, grinding out results.

Spurs are far more equipped to challenge the top 4 than Everton or Villa. Villa are an average side based on a good start. A predominantly English side with only one full England international, says it all.

Errm, one full England international?

Gareth Barry, Agbonlahor, Ashley Young, Nicky Shorey, Luke Young, Emile Heskey off the top of my head have all played for England. Oh, so has Zat Knight. Milner has been in the full squad, I believe, too.

I agree, we're not good enough to break the top four, as the current sourness demonstrates, but I'd suggest Tottenham concentrate on securing breaking the top half of the table before bothering the top four.

:clap:

Disgusts me how Spurs seem to automatically be above you or us in the whole Top 4 debate.

Edit: sicko2ndbest, who are "Spurs' full england internationals?"

They've got a horrid bunch of players. Cunt Phillips, Lee Cuntyer etc. Shocking football side as well, should've steamrolled the CCC yet have been average as hell, grinding out results.

Bowyer was his true self today in getting sent off for a bit of pushing and scratching.

Squalid player, squalid club.

Errm, one full England international? I think you're barking up the wrong tree, there.

Gareth Barry, Agbonlahor, Ashley Young, Nicky Shorey, Luke Young, Emile Heskey off the top of my head have all played for England. Oh, so has Zat Knight. Milner has been in the full squad, I believe, too. Also this season, Curtis Davies and Luke Young have been called into the England squad. For the Spain game, 6 of the 24 called up for the Spain game were Villa players.

I agree though, we're not good enough to break the top four, as the current sourness demonstrates, but I'd suggest Tottenham concentrate on securing breaking the top half of the table before bothering the top four.

There's a clear gap between Villa and Everton and the rest, there was last season, and there will be this season, too.I seem to remember this time last year people were saying how well Spurs would do this year with all those fantastic signings. Well, we've seen how that turned out.

I remember you saying Middlesbrough would get into Europe this season tbf. ;)

I dont think I said that, although i did think they'd have a good season, and I thought Southgate had them on the right track. I think he's a good manager and they have some good players.

I'll lay a bet with you now if you like.

If Boro stay up and keep the horse faced one as their manager, I have ten of your English pounds that says they'll finish top half next season.

I've got form on these bets. Ask Parky

*wink*

I dont think I said that, although i did think they'd have a good season, and I thought Southgate had them on the right track. I think he's a good manager and they have some good players.

If Boro stay up and keep the horse faced one as their manager, I have ten of your English pounds that says they'll finish top half next season.

*wink*

What's that even based on?  Boro have a crap manager and crap squad, that's why they are where they are.

Bowyer was his true self today in getting sent off for a bit of pushing and scratching.

Squalid player, squalid club.

Not sure why Lee Williamson got sent off too, I hope we don't sell him to Preston...

*wink*

What's that even based on?  Boro have a crap manager and crap squad, that's why they are where they are.

They don't have a crap squad at all, that's the point. He's a young manager with a supportive chairman, I have a feeling that given the chance, he'll turn things around.