Cockney Mafia Out! Banner

Guest BooBoo

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

I'm starting to feel sorry for the banner in all honesty. I bet it never thought that it would cause such controvasy when it came out with those three words at the Hull game. Poor banner, must feel like a complete outcast now!

Don't be daft. There are plenty of people who love it, even though it's retarded.

A familiar feeling?

;D

You say 3 failed windows HTT yet at the time you were claiming that the Summer of 2007 was our best window ever.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,44834.msg999042.html#msg999042

As I've said before though, you're just bitter because you bought your first ever season ticket on the back of Keegan coming back and he walked out after one home game.

Unlucky.

http://thebiglead.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/protest_banners.jpg

Lets not go here aye?

I wonder if they'll still protest if they win the league?  And I wonder how many of those that abandoned ManU in protest at the Glaziers plans to kill their club have crept back into OT?

And they're supporting a manager who is still there & has stuck it out.

A manager who gets to spend over £40m on his preferred choice of strike force, after his previous first choice which cost over £25m (Kuyt, Bellamy, Babbel) didn't do the bizz. Aye the parallels are amazingly similar. I suggest you  learn why LFC fans want the Americans out, has fuck all to do with undermining Rafa, lack of spending or signs of ambition or all that jazz.

I don't think I said it did.  :dontknow:  I was simply pointing out that they are supporting a manager who is still there, not one who is long gone.  I suggest you learn to read.

One word to disprove the bit in bold: Klinsmann

Guest Howaythetoon

You say 3 failed windows HTT yet at the time you were claiming that the Summer of 2007 was our best window ever.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,44834.msg999042.html#msg999042

As I've said before though, you're just bitter because you bought your first ever season ticket on the back of Keegan coming back and he walked out after one home game.

Unlucky.

I'm talking about the KK jan one, the summer gone and this one, although I know I'm jumping the gun I know it will end in failure all the same. The first one was pretty good, mind I went OTT on how good it was.

Guest Howaythetoon

Lets not go here aye?

I wonder if they'll still protest if they win the league?  And I wonder how many of those that abandoned ManU in protest at the Glaziers plans to kill their club have crept back into OT?

A manager who gets to spend over £40m on his preferred choice of strike force, after his previous first choice which cost over £25m (Kuyt, Bellamy, Babbel) didn't do the bizz. Aye the parallels are amazingly similar. I suggest you  learn why LFC fans want the Americans out, has f*** all to do with undermining Rafa, lack of spending or signs of ambition or all that jazz.

I don't think I said it did.  :dontknow:  I was simply pointing out that they are supporting a manager who is still there, not one who is long gone.  I suggest you learn to read.

The Klinsman thing was denied wasn't it?

Regarding your comments, so what the fuck was your point then apart from another dig at KK?

Guest Howaythetoon

Love how Baggio thumbs through the archives, how fucking sad :lol:

I said it a while back, that's what most debates are about on here these days, people trying to trip people up rather than debating the points.

I said it a while back, that's what most debates are about on here these days, people trying to trip people up rather than debating the points.

I didn't need to thumb through, I can remember you saying how it was "da best window eva" under your man fat Sam, yet now you're claiming that all 3 windows were a failure, until i pulled you up on it that is and now you claim you were talking about this one which is quite clearly bollocks.

As for debating the points with you, you're an hysterical cockring who's told everyone you're finished with the club twice in the last 12 months, I wouldn't even waste my time trying to put my point across to someone who's quite clearly letting their emotions getting the better of them.

The club has little or no money, we're not owned by some rich arab wanting to throw money at us and turning it all around is going to take time, if you don't like it then make your first season ticket your last would be my advice.

Lets not go here aye?

A manager who gets to spend over £40m on his preferred choice of strike force, after his previous first choice which cost over £25m (Kuyt, Bellamy, Babbel) didn't do the bizz. Aye the parallels are amazingly similar. I suggest you  learn why LFC fans want the Americans out, has f*** all to do with undermining Rafa, lack of spending or signs of ambition or all that jazz.

The Klinsman thing was denied wasn't it?

Regarding your comments, so what the fuck was your point then apart from another dig at KK?

It wasn't intended as a dig at KK at all tbh, more that they are supporting and backing a manager who is still there and relevant to their future, rather than one who isn't.

Unlucky.

and you said a director of football was teh way forward to guaranteed success, as it was a "plan" that the club didn't have before, other than to sign good footballers who got us into europe regularly. Some plan eh  :idiot2:

(I remeber Mort coming out a stating how much we'd added to our wage bill which was a strange move - this to me highlighted their warieness on the wage bill).

I don't remember this tbh, I'd be interested to see it if you can find it somehow. (not sarcastic)

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-evening-chronicle/2008/03/01/opening-up-toon-s-books-72703-20545643/

That's all about the 06-07 finances, I think fredbob was talking about increases in the wage bill since then. That's what I assumed and was interested in anyway

I didn't need to thumb through, I can remember you saying how it was "da best window eva" under your man fat Sam, yet now you're claiming that all 3 windows were a failure, until i pulled you up on it that is and now you claim you were talking about this one which is quite clearly bollocks.

As for debating the points with you, you're an hysterical cockring who's told everyone you're finished with the club twice in the last 12 months, I wouldn't even waste my time trying to put my point across to someone who's quite clearly letting their emotions getting the better of them.

The club has little or no money, we're not owned by some rich arab wanting to throw money at us and turning it all around is going to take time, if you don't like it then make your first season ticket your last would be my advice.

oh dear. Hysterical rant or what. What with your previous rants and hoying toys out of the pram, just like you say Keegan does. You've lost the plot son, just because your system and "plan" has been a disaster.

I believe you've placed a bet with someone about the transfer window ?

I'm starting to feel sorry for the banner in all honesty. I bet it never thought that it would cause such controvasy when it came out with those three words at the Hull game. Poor banner, must feel like a complete outcast now!

Don't be daft. There are plenty of people who love it, even though it's retarded.

Jealous?

oh dear. Hysterical rant or what. What with your previous rants and hoying toys out of the pram, just like you say Keegan does. You've lost the plot son, just because your system and "plan" has been a disaster.

Are you getting the money ready to pay peasepud ?

You realise what looking forward to him losing makes you look like, right?

EDIT:  You've edited it :lol:

You're talking about resale value here are you?

Even that's debatable. Frankly neither Bassong nor Coloccini hold a light to Woodgate at this time; Bassong may at some point.

In terms of where we are now; we'd probably have conceded less with Dunne and Woodgate, we've scored a lot of goals, we'd be higher up the league.

Yeah Dunne's been f***ing outstanding this year :idiot2:

Man City have conceded less goals than us. So, I guess by comparison he may have been better than Coloccini. Would he have cost as much?

And what about Woodgate?

I would rather have Dunne than Colocinni.

right ?

Unfortunately, seeing as he's got 3 seasons of my ticket money. But I fully intend to see this out and continue going whatever happens, as I did before, unlike 30000 who chose not to go for years, then turned up again due to them being loyal supporters who will support the club forever, so long as they show ambition.

Lets not go here aye?

Yes, if ever proof were needed of the damage a protest banner can do to a team's performance you only need to loo... oh wait.

right ?

Unfortunately, seeing as he's got 3 seasons of my ticket money. But I fully intend to see this out and continue going whatever happens, as I did before, unlike 30000 who chose not to go for years, then turned up again due to them being loyal supporters who will support the club forever, so long as they show ambition.

Aye but you must realise because you edited it. :pow:

right ?

I edited it because I didn't think it was right to name names, especially when it was made on a different message board, and give Baggy the chance to do that himself.  The money paid by the loser goes to a charity anyway. It may well be that Baggy still win this wager, but if that happens, its a case of delaying the inevitable and a false dawn, in my opinion anyway.

right ?

I edited it because I didn't think it was right to name names, especially when it was made on a different message board, and give Baggy the chance to do that himself.  The money paid by the loser goes to a charity anyway. It may well be that Baggy still win this wager, but if that happens, its a case of delaying the inevitable and a false dawn, in my opinion anyway.

Aye right.  As you would say mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

right ?

Aye right.  As you would say mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

Well, I'm not arsed if you believe me or not, but I can't for the life of me think what other reason you have in mind for doing it

Lets not go here aye?

That sort of banner is what stops Liverpool winning the league, signing players & makes them look stupid. The only thing it has not done is make the owners want to sell up but then these chaps know how to handle fickle sports fans as they do it in other sports: WIN GAMES & GET GOOD PLAYERS IN & wallaaaa all is forgiven.

He has 2 options. Cut his losses and sell at a big loss, maybe around £100-£150m or stay, recoup as much as possible from player sales, cutting operating costs like catering, stewarding, publishing (another thing he's outsourced), football in the community (soon to be outsourced I believe), spend a minimum net as possible on transfers and cut wages etc. In short cut costs, maximise profit and bank it all. If he could get £25m for Shay, Owen and Martins and also save on their what, combined 12m a year wages, that's a possible 32m recouped there, minus any that goes back in to cover operating costs of course. If he can recoup enough back that way, he can then lower the price to a more realistic level and then sell, coming away without making a loss and more the wiser as a business man.

Everything about the set-up, the level of communication, the pissed off players, the contradictions in Kinnear's statement (the patsy in this), the low net spend, the outsourcing of everything, the emphasis on young players and unearthed foreign stars, 3 year season ticket deals etc, all point to me to Ashley getting his money back by hook or crook and that's the plan stan.

Surely you dont think he is planing on asset stripping the club?

As for the set up, its all based on chipping away at his outlay.  He wont have to worry about pissed off players next year, because the 'whingers' will have moved on and there will be plenty of grateful brown noses about the team thankful for their living and beer money.

Lets not go here aye?

That sort of banner is what stops Liverpool winning the league, signing players & makes them look stupid. The only thing it has not done is make the owners want to sell up but then these chaps know how to handle fickle sports fans as they do it in other sports: WIN GAMES & GET GOOD PLAYERS IN & wallaaaa all is forgiven.

aye, lets all laugh at Liverpool for doing embarrassing things.

Lets not go here aye?

aye, lets all laugh at Liverpool for doing embarrassing things.

There a bunch of sick bastards.