Cockney Mafia Out! Banner

Guest BooBoo

Anyone got the capability of making a "  :kinnear: OUT! " banner for Sunday.

To see that paraded around the ground would be utterly hilarious

Or perhaps they could distribute masks like they did at Shearer's Testimonial

i think that even if we do beat u's we wil struggles to stay up, i think the key to u's staying up is keeping shay, can't recall how many ocasions he has bailed u's out over recent seasons. personally i think there are three worse teams than us both however but its so close its unbeleivable

Given going could make us stronger if we spend the money on our midfield, we're OK as far as keeper cover goes, midfield is shocking.  Obviously, we'll be no better off if the new midfielders are replicas of Duff and Butt as they are now.

:rolleyes:

i think that even if we do beat u's we wil struggles to stay up, i think the key to u's staying up is keeping shay, can't recall how many ocasions he has bailed u's out over recent seasons. personally i think there are three worse teams than us both however but its so close its unbeleivable

Given going could make us stronger if we spend the money on our midfield, we're OK as far as keeper cover goes, midfield is shocking.  Obviously, we'll be no better off if the new midfielders are replicas of Duff and Butt as they are now.

:rolleyes:

What's wrong with that?

anything directed at ashley or :kinnear: yesterday then?  before, during or after the match?

Nah, the only volleys of exasperation with our own where I was were directed purely towards Shola and Butt.

that's something then, time heals all wounds?  might encourage ashley to make an effort next season if we stay up

I noticed that all Liverpool supporters still want the "Yanks" out though.

Look what that distraction's done to them, down to second. Without their banners, they'd probably be 10 points clear. :undecided:

I noticed that all Liverpool supporters still want the "Yanks" out though.

Look what that distraction's done to them, down to second. Without their banners, they'd probably be 10 points clear. :undecided:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,59876.msg1683300.html#msg1683300

Tbqfh.

This thread? I quite agree.

Not sure who is more tapped, the fans or Rafa. All this shit cos they didnt sign Gareth Barry for 40m.

Aye, our situations are comparable  :laugh:

• 1 month later...

Anyone know how Keith Barratt came on in court?

Sober and wearing a suit would be my guess.

I prefer to imagining him unfurling a giant "COCKNEY MAGISTRATES OUT!" banner.