Kinnear's latest press conference

Decky

Guest sicko2ndbest

Some belters from his full press conference on NUFCTV

- I am the 3rd manager this season

- If i get another 18 points i will have done my job

- When i came we had 4 points now we have 22 FUCKING BORE-OFF JK (18 points from 15 games isnt fucking great you twat)

- Some clubs will probably go into liquidation

- Shay is by far and away the best keeper in the league

-

- When i came we had 4 points now we have 22 f***ing BORE-OFF JK (18 points from 15 games isnt f***ing great you t***)

-

The last one is the only dodgy one

Guest The Libertine

- When i came we had 4 points now we have 22 f***ing BORE-OFF JK (18 points from 15 games isnt f***ing great you t***)

-

exactly. pathetic nit picking.

Guest sicko2ndbest

-

It is neither nitpicking nor patheitic, it is merely reporting inconsistences in what JK says, which means it is actually fact.

Point 1 - incorrect

Point 2 - Chuffed to bits that this is the aim of our season

Point 3 - Ok JK you have told us this 12 x 10 to the power 6, times (BTW This is the only truthful factual thing he said)

Point 4 - It is very unlikely that any premier league club will go into liquidation, West Ham will sell first

Point 5 - Shay is up there with the best but is in no way shape or form THE best. Stop arselicking the players!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Kinnear says, "we don't owe anyone a bean" at a time when, "there's a few clubs being forced to sell or be in liquidation".

So who is lying Ashley or Kinnear?

He owes KK millions when he went back on his word, so that a load of cobblers :)

-

It is neither nitpicking nor patheitic, it is merely reporting inconsistences in what JK says, which means it is actually fact.

Point 1 - incorrect Keegan / Houghton / Kinnear - how manys that?

Point 2 - Chuffed to bits that this is the aim of our season - maybe so, but that was his target - keep us up

Point 3 - Ok JK you have told us this 12 x 10 to the power 6, times (BTW This is the only truthful factual thing he said) lads alive

Point 4 - It is very unlikely that any premier league club will go into liquidation, West Ham will sell first - i'd normally agree, but their destiny may be taken out their own hands under current conditions

Point 5 - Shay is up there with the best but is in no way shape or form THE best. Stop arselicking the players! again, lads alive - thats his job

Guest The Libertine

-

Point 1 - incorrect

Point 2 - Chuffed to bits that this is the aim of our season

Point 3 - Ok JK you have told us this 12 x 10 to the power 6, times (BTW This is the only truthful factual thing he said)

Point 4 - It is very unlikely that any premier league club will go into liquidation, West Ham will sell first

Point 5 - Shay is up there with the best but is in no way shape or form THE best. Stop arselicking the players!

3rd manager this year - he is. (if he said season, he will have definitely meant year)

survival is the most i, and many others, expected when he came here. if we stay up, job done.

a fact. cant argue with a fact (you still tried, of course)

they might, they might not. its unlikely but not impossible considering the various factors involved.

thats "talking up his players". keegan did it to butt, duff, ameobi etc and was praised. kinnear does it to given and its laughed at.

like i said, nit picking for the sake of it.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Kinnear said: “We actually rung the guy who made the statement and asked him why he put it out. He said he was aware that these clubs were interested in Shay. He told me that is what he read in the papers and he acted accordingly.

“You presume the statement was sanctioned by Shay. But I am quite happy with what Shay told me. I have not got an unhappy player on my hands. He was very happy before training and there was no problem at all.

“I am not misreading the situation, not at all. I'm quite happy with what has gone on. Shay will be on the team bus and play at Hull. As far as selecting my goalkeepers is concerned I have gone for the better one of the two, which is Shay.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article5435468.ece

As far as selecting my goalkeepers is concerned I have gone for the better one of the two, which is Shay.”

Nice boost of confidence to the boy Harper there in readiness of Shay's departure  :lol:

'Tim who?'

Guest Howaythetoon

Kinnear said: “We actually rung the guy who made the statement and asked him why he put it out. He said he was aware that these clubs were interested in Shay. He told me that is what he read in the papers and he acted accordingly.

“You presume the statement was sanctioned by Shay. But I am quite happy with what Shay told me. I have not got an unhappy player on my hands. He was very happy before training and there was no problem at all.

“I am not misreading the situation, not at all. I'm quite happy with what has gone on. Shay will be on the team bus and play at Hull. As far as selecting my goalkeepers is concerned I have gone for the better one of the two, which is Shay.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/newcastle/article5435468.ece

Fuck me, way to motivate Harper who by the way has the small matter of a contract to sign. Can't see him signing that can you?

Kinnear said: We actually rung the guy who made the statement and asked him why he put it out. He said he was aware that these clubs were interested in Shay. He told me that is what he read in the papers and he acted accordingly.

You presume the statement was sanctioned by Shay. But I am quite happy with what Shay told me. I have not got an unhappy player on my hands. He was very happy before training and there was no problem at all.

I am not misreading the situation, not at all. I'm quite happy with what has gone on. Shay will be on the team bus and play at Hull. As far as selecting my goalkeepers is concerned I have gone for the better one of the two, which is Shay.

Fuck me, way to motivate Harper who by the way has the small matter of a contract to sign. Can't see him signing that can you?

You're joking right? :lol:

Kinnear said: We actually rung the guy who made the statement and asked him why he put it out. He said he was aware that these clubs were interested in Shay. He told me that is what he read in the papers and he acted accordingly.

You presume the statement was sanctioned by Shay. But I am quite happy with what Shay told me. I have not got an unhappy player on my hands. He was very happy before training and there was no problem at all.

I am not misreading the situation, not at all. I'm quite happy with what has gone on. Shay will be on the team bus and play at Hull. As far as selecting my goalkeepers is concerned I have gone for the better one of the two, which is Shay.

f*** me, way to motivate Harper who by the way has the small matter of a contract to sign. Can't see him signing that can you?

He makes Roeder looks as slick as Mourinho. Needs to learn to shut his mouth because he doesn't have a clue what and what not to say