Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I'd like to see him play for us. No reason why he couldn't form a great link all the way down the left. Enrique, Jonas, Xisco.

Apart from them probably paying a nominal loan fee and possibly a few grand of his wages I'm not sure what we're getting out of this. It's not as if it's to get him adapted to English football as he's clearly nowhere near our plans.

I don't understand, surely if he does well and scores goals it's good for us... either because we can play him or sell him.

Would you rather he just rotted in the netherzone?

cant belive we are getting rid of someone with as many premier league assists this season as Garath Bale!!    (failed joke if opta is wrong)

It's true!

cant belive we are getting rid of someone with as many premier league assists this season as Garath Bale!!    (failed joke if opta is wrong)

Xisco has one assist. Bale has three.

1 in the league. 2 in the champions league. (can't count that)

cant belive we are getting rid of someone with as many premier league assists this season as Garath Bale!!    (failed joke if opta is wrong)

blame opta, shows as 1 in the league i'm sure, anyway where did xisco get a assist this season?

blame opta, shows as 1 in the league i'm sure, anyway where did xisco get a assist this season?

6th goal against Villa.

villa

6th goal against Villa.

Aye, was a good pass if I remember correctly.

cant belive we are getting rid of someone with as many premier league assists this season as Garath Bale!!    (failed joke if opta is wrong)

1 in the league. 2 in the champions league. (can't count that)

3 in the league. Blackburn, Fulham and Birmingham.