Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Hope he does well. Both so we can get rid of him and so his career gets back on track. He's ruined it here

I hope he does well so we can get rid then I really don't care if I never hear about the lad ever again :lol:

Why the sudden change in feelings towards him?

:lol: I do have concerns about his attitude, which I think are fair but that argument aside it's obvious he is never going to get a chance so it's best he goes.

He hasn't done anything here so I really am not fussed about his future career. If he does well in Spain it will no doubt be "see, he should have been given a chance here!" ignoring the obvious so I really do hope I never hear about the lad again :lol:

:lol: I do have concerns about his attitude, which I think are fair but that argument aside it's obvious he is never going to get a chance so it's best he goes.

He hasn't done anything here so I really am not fussed about his future career. If he does well in Spain it will no doubt be "see, he should have been given a chance here!" ignoring the obvious so I really do hope I never hear about the lad again :lol:

He'll do nowt in Spain - he was a figure of ridicule in Santander after a while.

Hope he has a great time over there and ignites his very much stalled career. No one from the club has ever had a bad word to say about him, just a bad transfer that didn't work out. Hopefully the permanent deal goes through and he goes on to be the promising hit he once was in his own Country.

All the best Xisco.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sorry for taking away nearly 3 years of your career.

Pretty much. There was an interview with the guy a few weeks ago in the Match Day program, and he sounded extremely home sick.

Hope he does well so they take him permanently. I'd already written him off so £50k a week and a couple of million saved is rather handy. :)

No animosity to him as he joined the club at it's most turbulent and it was never going to work out for him here. Never mind.

Guest firetotheworks

NUFC Legend!

But seriously, all the best to him. It's just a shame that all he is to me is just another reason to despise Jose Kinnear.