Xisco joins Deportivo on loan until the end of the season

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest sicko2ndbest

Latest: #NUFC and Deportivo have reached an agreement over Xisco. The player is flying to Spain and will undergo medical tomorrow (Monday).

I wouldn't even count Xisco leaving as losing a player from the squad. He would only ever get a game if Carroll, Ameobi, Best, Ranger and Lovenkrands weren't fit. Good luck Xisco. I hope you do well and the loan becomes a permanent deal. If we get his wages off the books it will be a great help to the club.

I wouldn't even count Xisco leaving as losing a player from the squad. He would only ever get a game if Carroll, Ameobi, Best, Ranger and Lovenkrands weren't fit. Good luck Xisco. I hope you do well and the loan becomes a permanent deal. If we get his wages off the books it will be a great help to the club.

:thup:

€500k loan fee with €3mil option to buy at the end of the season.

About a £3mil loss on him I think?

€500k loan fee with €3mil option to buy at the end of the season.

About a £3mil loss on him I think?

That'll do, more than I expected tbh.

Hope he does well. Both so we can get rid of him and so his career gets back on track. He's ruined it here

I hope he does well so we can get rid then I really don't care if I never hear about the lad ever again :lol:

Aye, Danny Gootree and Luis Enrique were fantastic that night.

As were Chisco and "the youngster James Perch". And fair play to Chris Howton too.

Is Leon still not related to George?

Aye. :lol:

And of course, our makeshift right back - Ryan Taylor was there as well. :lol: