The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

Well the good news is wor lass didn;t pull my head off for putting a hole in the cupboard door.

haha, Gimp to cp40 on way home,... drive a bit slower man, im not in a hurry to get home.

It was 2-1, Wullie's lob was the first.

Despite my best managerial efforts right at the end (aka waving hands about and shouting GET THE FUCKING BALL IN THE BOX MAN NIXON), we couldn't salvage the draw.

surprised at that, could have sworn i counted 3, while lying on the ground gasping for oxygen.

That was good craic after a bit but super frustrating. If it had gone on another hour then it would've been so much better.

Anyway, we should do it more often, ala Monthly or something. Would make the group know each other better etc, bit more organisation, no shit Northumbria Coach Lane twatfaces. :)

Guest Stephen927

That was good craic after a bit but super frustrating. If it had gone on another hour then it would've been so much better.

Anyway, we should do it more often, ala Monthly or something. Would make the group know each other better etc, bit more organisation, no s*** Northumbria Coach Lane twatfaces. :)

Aye that was a major fuck up, wankers.

Anyway, we should do it more often, ala Monthly or something. Would make the group know each other better etc, bit more organisation, no shit Northumbria Coach Lane twatfaces. :)

thought it had just settled into a football match, when it ended.

I thought we get our team all wrong TBH.

"he hasn't got the legs..." :lol:

bastards,

but he did get a goal. :mick:

I had three good chances  :angry:

and you fucking ballooned them into the sky. ;D

Guest Stephen927

Towards the end of the game when I was up front blue team had a corner and cp40 was lurking outside the box, I thought no fucking way.  :lol:

Wullie's goal was class, hat off to him he was a right pain in the arse for me and Dino coming in from wide.

Towards the end of the game when I was up front blue team had a corner and cp40 was lurking outside the box, I thought no fucking way.  :lol:

Wullie's goal was class, hat off to him he was a right pain in the arse for me and Dino coming in from wide.

tell you what , i was inches away from another peach.

Towards the end of the game when I was up front blue team had a corner and cp40 was lurking outside the box, I thought no f***ing way.  :lol:

Wullie was loving his overhead kicks.

Wulldinho!

Towards the end of the game when I was up front blue team had a corner and cp40 was lurking outside the box, I thought no f***ing way.  :lol:

Wulldinho!

i had wullie down as mom

Red, Cbs, were a couple of Big fuckers

Wulldinho!

I'm still disappointed I didn't connect with either of them. :nope:

Thought I recovered well after ballooning a sitter out of the park in the first minute!