The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

I rekon, mid August, curtain raiser to the season.

I don't, although quite selfishly because I'm on me jollies then.

would it make any diffrence Pilko.????

Yeah, the reds might win.

Guest Stephen927

Was pulling up with cramp in both hamstrings towards the end like shocking fitness, was gutted I didn't react quick enough to Gimps class through ball at the end

Pilko get somemore beef on you and you could be the next Jan Koller. Just start drinking Gravy instead of coffee and fry everything, including salad.

Was pulling up with cramp in both hamstrings towards the end like shocking fitness, was gutted I didn't react quick enough to Gimps class through ball at the end

My through ball?, dont remember pressing triangle late in the game.

Really felt my age tonight, i was much more prepaired last time, done no running since last game, really had nowt in the legs from about 3mins.

Guest Stephen927

My through ball?, dont remember pressing triangle late in the game.

That wasn't you?  :lol: I'm sure it was like, split their defence and I reacted too late, haven't got the strikers instinct like cp40 you see.

Guest Stephen927

Really felt my age tonight, i was much more prepaired last time, done no running since last game, really had nowt in the legs from about 3mins.

I'm not sure anybody did a warm up, all we did was shoot a couple of shots at Gorilla  :lol:

Still cant believe that he gave a back pass.  Was bollocks plus Wullie was about 10 yards offside abou 5 times and he gave nowt you can tell it was Stu's mate.

Reds are desperate now, blaming the Ref :no:

I'm not sure anybody did a warm up, all we did was shoot a couple of shots at Gorilla  :lol:

I done some stretches at home before hand and done some in the car park.

We didn;t have time really the cunts cut us short anyway.

Guest Stephen927

Still cant believe that he gave a back pass.  Was bollocks plus Wullie was about 10 yards offside abou 5 times and he gave nowt you can tell it was Stu's mate.

I'm sure he was offside a couple of times too, hard decision for the referee to make because when I was up front Ash was just playing me onside, but if Nixon for instance had played a through ball and I was away he would have probably blew because he didn't see me time my run.

I was trying to keep quite a rigid line with Nut, Dino and Nixon but didn't seem to make much of a difference, damn Wullie with his diagonal runs. I couldn't mark him too tight if I did I would have left a huge hole through the middle, was very clever.

Guest Stephen927

I done some stretches at home before hand and done some in the car park.

We didn;t have time really the c***s cut us short anyway.

Aye the bloke had told Neil we could go onto the astroturf after an hour, then during play Neil was told by one of the blokes that it was no longer possible. Hope to book a pitch at the university like stupeedo was talking about.

Guest Stephen927

Who scored the second? Good finish, tight angle.

cp40 iirc.

Who scored the second? Good finish, tight angle.

Cheers, clean strike.

I'm sure he was offside a couple of times too, hard decision for the referee to make because when I was up front Ash was just playing me onside, but if Nixon for instance had played a through ball and I was away he would have probably blew because he didn't see me time my run.

I was trying to keep quite a rigid line with Nut, Dino and Nixon but didn't seem to make much of a difference, damn Wullie with his diagonal runs. I couldn't mark him too tight if I did I would have left a huge hole through the middle, was very clever.

Cutting in from the left man, it's the way forward. I'm like Thierry Henry but white and shit.

Cutting in from the left man, it's the way forward. I'm like Thierry Henry but white and shit.

wullie man, played well tonight, some good holding up.

thought, the right was the route, that big lad at left back, was steady, but plenty space in behind him.

Still very disappointed about the total fuckup from Coach Lane, utterly useless. Thought it was a canny game though, both teams had chances and generally was decent. Shame we couldn't get a 2nd half in.

Banter in the pub was good as well. The jobhunt for the summer is looking pretty dry atm so I'll more than likely be free most times. Even if I do somehow get a job I'll be able to make arrangements.

Still very disappointed about the total fuckup from Coach Lane, utterly useless. Thought it was a canny game though, both teams had chances and generally was decent. Shame we couldn't get a 2nd half in.

Banter in the pub was good as well. The jobhunt for the summer is looking pretty dry atm so I'll more than likely be free most times. Even if I do somehow get a job I'll be able to make arrangements.

Which pub did you go to?

Which pub did you go to?

Black Bull; although I'm sure The Ship (or something like that) was mentioned. We were driving past it and saw everyone outside the BB so assumed this is where everyone intended to go originally. (My geographical knowledge of that area is minimal).