The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

So far we have; Me, Nixon, Pilko, Stephen927, Neil. Anyone else up for a free kit playing for the reds, let me know before tomorrow afternoon as I'll buy them then.

I'm up for one mate  :pow:

Just been sent a pic of what kit they wanted.

http://www.togasports.com/uploads/images_products/62.jpg

You lads not like red or just prefer pink? ???

OMG I GET IT PINK COZ WERE GAY?! U SO FUNNE.

I think I actually prefer the pink kit.

Anyway.

add dinotheprehistoricgeordie to the first post would you greg? then we can claim completion.

Here's an idea lads, to make it 'a bit of fun', why don't we all agree not to scarper as soon as the final whistle blows and go for a social post-match drink at the top of the road?

the original idea of this match was for it to be a bit of a social event for the N-O lads...just seems to have lost it's purpose over the past few weeks...

Here's an idea lads, to make it 'a bit of fun', why don't we all agree not to scarper as soon as the final whistle blows and go for a social post-match drink at the top of the road?

the original idea of this match was for it to be a bit of a social event for the N-O lads...just seems to have lost it's purpose over the past few weeks...

Ha ha

you were offered a lift by CP40 and you took it!

Like a rat up drain pipe.

I was far to stiff to sit down and enjoy a pint.  Next time i will be prepared better.

I'll get rat arsed on my own if I have to.

Guest Stephen927

Pointless now like, might have been nice momento of the day and good laugh.

You pathetic bastards. :lol:

If you spend £200 you get a free arcade stick.

:lol:

Ha ha

you were offered a lift by CP40 and you took it!

Like a rat up drain pipe.

I was far to stiff to sit down and enjoy a pint.  Next time i will be prepared better.

Aye, aside from being one of the last people to leave the pitch and CP40's car being one of the last to leave...I was definitely first out O0

For whatever reason, at the end of the match people disappeared rather pronto, think there was a group of 4/5 inc. Dave stood by the dugout wondering if we were going for a bevvy...turns out we didn't!

As stupeedo said, the earlier time should mean we'll get a couple of (I'd love to say well-earned, but who knows!) post-match pints in. What was that nearby pub called?

Guest Stephen927

I'm not sure on the strips, my pockets are not exactly brimming with cash at the moment and I'd feel terrible if you forked out for them Kaizero.

I'm not sure on the strips, my pockets are not exactly brimming with cash at the moment and I'd feel terrible if you forked out for them Kaizero.

Just use your own top, thats what i'm doing.  Mike Ashleys jumble sale shop is flogging red england shirts for 4 quid.

Guest Stephen927

Just use your own top, thats what i'm doing.  Mike Ashleys jumble sale shop is flogging red england shirts for 4 quid.

Aye I've got my own kit.

We should just wear England away kits tbh. 4quid fs!

We should just wear England away kits tbh. 4quid fs!

thats where i got mine from anyway.

Why stop there? Lets get Sir Bob to present the winners with medals at the full time whistle. In fact why not get boozed up in Tiger Tiger and pretend we're all celebrities, wake up in the morning in shackles and a hang over from hell.

Why stop there? Lets get Sir Bob to present the winners with medals at the full time whistle. In fact why not get boozed up in Tiger Tiger and pretend we're all celebrities, wake up in the morning in shackles and a hang over from hell.

:shifty:

you realise that its only the 'young uns' who'll bother with any of this and that the rest of your team will simply roll out of bed in time for a kickabout...

you realise that its only the 'young uns' who'll bother with any of this and that the rest of your team will simply roll out of bed in time for a kickabout...

Well, like, it was made clear that if anyone wasn't up for it they didn't have to. Was just meant for laughs.