The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

The ref was giving the reds offside goals last time anyway, man. O0

But then again, they were playing sans a 'keeper and with a cracked Nut manning the sticks after his injury.

This game should be a hell of a lot closer if you ask me.

The last game was clean as a whistle as far as I remember. There's not much fouling can be done on 3G anyway, unless you like severe carpet burns (I do, like, seem to collect them).

It would be better if we could sort one out, but I don't think it's of massive importance.

I'm not talking slide tackles etc really, more like shirt tugging and general sly bastardry

There wasn't even any of that, not from me anyway (and I was playing CB).

It's not half as serious as is being made out on here man. The standard was fucking appalling, but everybody played fair :lol:

It's more of a "game on the grass at lunchtime" than a competitive affair.

i can think of at least one moment of pure quality. :celb1:

For the last time, I wasn't offside. I made that run perfectly ffs. :shifty:

You were born offside mate. Which is why it's so awesome the reds have a guy who can stick it in from long range this time. Amirite?!

The last game was clean as a whistle as far as I remember. There's not much fouling can be done on 3G anyway, unless you like severe carpet burns (I do, like, seem to collect them).

It would be better if we could sort one out, but I don't think it's of massive importance.

I'm not talking slide tackles etc really, more like shirt tugging and general sly bastardry

There wasn't even any of that, not from me anyway (and I was playing CB).

It's not half as serious as is being made out on here man. The standard was fucking appalling, but everybody played fair :lol:

It's more of a "game on the grass at lunchtime" than a competitive affair.

i can think of at least one moment of pure quality. :celb1:

That and Greg's through ball were the standout moments for me, both delightful.

I hope cp40 blasts one over from half a yard, just to make him shut the fuck up. You hit one flukey 25-yarder and then you never hear the end of it... :lol:

POTS AND KETTLES!!

I hope cp40 blasts one over from half a yard, just to make him shut the fuck up. You hit one flukey 25-yarder and then you never hear the end of it... :lol:

you wernt even born, the last time i did that , so let me enjoy it, i waited 20 years.

Before this happens I need 2 know peoples proper names, I fucking refuse to be shouting 'Gambling Gorilla', 'Northerngimp', 'NewcastleRocker' or any other such bullshit.

I know your real name, I expect you to know mine.  :angry:

Before this happens I need 2 know peoples proper names, I fucking refuse to be shouting 'Gambling Gorilla', 'Northerngimp', 'NewcastleRocker' or any other such bullshit.

Calm down Kristan, I know your name cos you facebooked me.

Oh, and it hardly takes Sherlock fucking Holmes to work out my name.

Before this happens I need 2 know peoples proper names, I f***ing refuse to be shouting 'Gambling Gorilla', 'Northerngimp', 'NewcastleRocker' or any other such bullshit.

Just call me Gimp, i thought you were on the Blue team anyway????

Before this happens I need 2 know peoples proper names, I f***ing refuse to be shouting 'Gambling Gorilla', 'Northerngimp', 'NewcastleRocker' or any other such bullshit.

Just call me Gimp, i thought you were on the Blue team anyway????

negative

I hope cp40 blasts one over from half a yard, just to make him shut the f*** up. You hit one flukey 25-yarder and then you never hear the end of it... :lol:

He will have to get someone to push his wheelchair up for a corner first.

That's Nixon :angry:

:lol: :chomp:

:razz: I have a very British name for being Norwegian though, so no worries. It's a three letter name and starts with a T and ends with om :pow:

:razz: I have a very British name for being Norwegian though, so no worries. It's a three letter name and starts with a T and ends with om :pow:

I know man ya muppet like man. Proper checked your awful Facebook pictures and everything

I know man ya muppet like man. Proper checked your awful Facebook pictures and everything

You love them. They all love the Tom.

No means yes.