The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

I can't remember that like. Although before kickoff was a bit of a mishmash, what with the lights and all that.

I was just poking fun you know, I wasn't insulted or anything like that  :razz:

If two 6ft brothers  turn up,.. im the better looking one.

Guest Stephen927

I'll be the dude in the custom made red kit that's not Nixon. You'll know me by my awesomeness.

Has Nixon bought one too?  :lol:

I'll be the dude in the custom made red kit that's not Nixon. You'll know me by my awesomeness.

You and Nixon might as well stay home tbh. My pocket isn't really big enough for two.

Pilko, if you weren't such a massive cunt I'm sure we'd have been a lot more sociable. :laugh:

I prefer to phrase being a cunt as "having character".

I could have avoided that ban by saying NE5 "had character". Why didn't I think of this before?

Definitely.

The atmosphere was a bit weird like, but then as you said it was the first time most had met one another. The fact I was with a couple of mates from outside of here made it more awkward from a personal perspective, they'd just come to make the numbers up/for a kickabout and obviously weren't that interested in being sociable (not that they are anyway like). Gatherings with internet folk aren't well-known for their sparkling atmospheres though, especially on the first occasion!

I think it relaxed a fair bit before/during the game, I had some decent banter with Nixon and a couple of others who I hadn't met before. Think everyone was in their shell to an extent first time around. Should be a lot better for this one.

My pocket isn't really big enough for two.

I'll need that insult explained, thank you. No idea what you mean by that  :thup:

Aye Rich, I did appreciate you asking me if I'd had a touch or not after 20 minutes. :lol:

It was more like 40!

The answer would have been the same either way.

Guest Stephen927

Pilko, if you weren't such a massive c*** I'm sure we'd have been a lot more sociable. :laugh:

I prefer to phrase being a c*** as "having character".

I could have avoided that ban by saying NE5 "had character". Why didn't I think of this before?

Definitely.

The atmosphere was a bit weird like, but then as you said it was the first time most had met one another. The fact I was with a couple of mates from outside of here made it more awkward from a personal perspective, they'd just come to make the numbers up/for a kickabout and obviously weren't that interested in being sociable (not that they are anyway like). Gatherings with internet folk aren't well-known for their sparkling atmospheres though, especially on the first occasion!

I think it relaxed a fair bit before/during the game, I had some decent banter with Nixon and a couple of others who I hadn't met before. Think everyone was in their shell to an extent first time around. Should be a lot better for this one.

Aye I'll only know a couple of faces as I wasn't at the first one. Still should be a good laugh, putting faces to the names and the inevitable bragging after the game (step forward CP40)  :lol:

I'll need that insult explained, thank you. No idea what you mean by that  :thup:

Ah wank. Can't be fucked.

Ah wank. Can't be fucked.

But I want to know if I should come up with a smart come-back, or just a :lol:

Guest Stephen927

He's going to mark you so tightly, it'll be like your inside his pocket.

He's going to mark you so tightly, it'll be like your inside his pocket.

Ah, cheers :pow:

And he better mark me, he doesn't want me to shoot from a distance :aww:

It needs to be less serious and more fun. This cannot be overstated.

You need to switch wings in that case man!

Or I'll move to left-back... :laugh: