The Second N-O Football Match - Red Team 1 - 2 Blue Team

Greg

For the 3rd N-O match, shall we re jigger the teams?

Nixon already wants to shift to the blues.

We can sure as hell re-jig people's positions. I only think it's fair someone else gets a go at being striker next time, I quite want to play CB.

Hang on hang on, Nixon WANTS to play on the blues, is that cos they won the last two games.

Can we not try and balance out the teams a bit better?

I'm happy to stay on the reds and TBH i just enoy the games so couldn't give a fuck but if we balance it out a bit more it could be a bit better again.

We should nominate two captians and let them choose/draft picks NHL/NBA/NFL style.

Fuck all wrong with the balance of the two teams tbh. It's better if we stick with what we have, then the standard should improve over time as teams get used to each other and rivalries can form.

f*** all wrong with the balance of the two teams tbh. It's better if we stick with what we have, then the standard should improve over time as teams get used to each other and rivalries can form.

Easy said when you dont have Nixon and Pilko on your team........

But people want to swap so may as well do it now rather then wait until the last minute.  I'd rather we mucked about now then the last minute.

To be honest we don't even know who is playing in the next game and I think it'd be premature to write-off the red team over a game and a half, they'll improve with more games.

The next game is scheduled to be around the end of June/start of July - the blues deffo lose Rich plus any other students who go home for the summer & and injuries between now and then.

Hardly the Harlem Globetrotters out there...

We can sure as hell re-jig people's positions. I only think it's fair someone else gets a go at being striker next time, I quite want to play CB.

Because you're rubbish up front?

I was alright in the first game, blew hot and cold, but this last game pretty shite yeah. Plus, the main problem was that our out ball from defence sometimes just needed to be punted up the field, I've got no problem with twatting it high up the pitch when I need to.

I was alright in the first game, blew hot and cold, but this last game pretty shite yeah. Plus, the main problem was that our out ball from defence sometimes just needed to be punted up the field, I've got no problem with twatting it high up the pitch when I need to.

If Pilkos playing Cb, ive just changed my mind, I want to play up front again...

If Pilkos playing Cb, ive just changed my mind, I want to play up front again...

Bring it on grandad. :mick:

To be fair, after having played 5aside with him this evening, Nixon's got a good touch on him. could have a future as the lynchpin of the Red Team if his transfer request doesn't go through...

To be fair, after having played 5aside with him this evening, Nixon's got a good touch on him. could have a future as the lynchpin of the Red Team if his transfer request doesn't go through...

didnt play too bad the other day, in fairness. showed some decent touches..though he was marking me.

Guest stuartbrown06

I liked it when he ghosted past Dave with that little stepover thing, was like watching viduka against Boro!

You cant sell out yet Nixon, stay with the reds... Live the dream!!

I liked it when he ghosted past Dave with that little stepover thing, was like watching viduka against Boro!

You cant sell out yet Nixon, stay with the reds... Live the dream!!

I think his affiliation to the Reds was fading before Sunday, ...his shirt was the giveaway.

Guest Stephen927

Who's that then?

You would be on the pitch from the start instead of starting as a sub.  :lol:

Nixon's goals: 0

Stu Brown's goals: 1