Unlikely event but IF...

dcmk

Guest sicko2ndbest

There's no way Kinnear will walk out. At the stage of his career he's at he would sign his new contract if he literally had to be punched in the groin every morning on his way through the door.... I imagine.

I disagree.

I think the job he has done to the outside world at the minute is perceived as good considering the state that we were in. I think his stock will only fall from this point on. At the moment he would be seen as a good appointment for a lower league club looking to add some fight, and he would get a job of this description, however, should we be relegated i think his chances of getting a job diminish significantly.

If i was him, and he really does harbour wishes to continue managing for the foreseeable future, i would consider walking now, while he still has an ounce of credibility to the outside world!

This whole thing is baffling, i really cant work out Jose at all,  everything he says in the press is set off with the intial rant he had when he came in, its the one thing thats stopping me from dirifitng onto the other side of the fence.

Im praying its an elaborate game, but the signs arent great.

The tide is definitely turning with me, as someones said earlier, some very similar things were heard before Keegan left. Not a good omen.

That’s out of my hands. I’ve identified the players we want, but whether we buy them is another thing.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that statement.

If they ignore the players/positions that he wants and bring in their own then he might not be particularly chuffed. Sounds familiar.

So you're believing what he's saying now?

For fuck's sake, do I really have to put 'that's if he's not lying' on every post?

I haven't got a clue why he'd lie to make himself and the club look worse.

I can see him walking,especially if we end up with no-one by Feb 2nd. He's an old fashioned fellah and he will feel let down by Ashley and Lambias, let's face it I can't imagine he needs the money, so my money is on him resigning.

What's Wise doing in all this?

That’s out of my hands. I’ve identified the players we want, but whether we buy them is another thing.

If they ignore the players/positions that he wants and bring in their own then he might not be particularly chuffed. Sounds familiar.

For fuck's sake, do I really have to put 'that's if he's not lying' on every post?

Just feels like you're only posting as if you're believing him when he's saying something negative though.

Just feels like you're only posting as if you're believing him when he's saying something negative though.

Well it seems to stack up, don't you think? None of the positive things he's claimed have come to fruition, whereas stuff like this just echos what happened before.

I admit I'm ultra-cynical whenever Kinnear says anything btw. :thup:

Guest The Libertine

getting the numerous youth players that are coming in.

being a cunt, its what he does best.

in that case he's probably delighted that you hate him. nice one.

making no sense as usual liberty.

Guest The Libertine

making no sense as usual liberty.

if he's a cunt, then he'll be loving all these people hating him. any better, mr mcdermott?

Why hasnt there been anything offical about the contract offer to Jose?

Maybe he's lying. :pow:

Can anyone pinpoint any truths that this man has said?

Well when he's talking about what upstairs are doing, they would correct him in public if he was speaking shit... but oh wait we are NUFC they don't communicate with us.

..Its bound to be true, we aren't that lucky.

Well when he's talking about what upstairs are doing, they would correct him in public if he was speaking shit... but oh wait we are NUFC they don't communicate with us.

Even if it was a ploy to breed resemblences of stability?

Well when he's talking about what upstairs are doing, they would correct him in public if he was speaking s***... but oh wait we are NUFC they don't communicate with us.

Even if it was a ploy to breed resemblences of stability?

It wouldnt make sense - because then he would have to delay signing it for a long time then reject it, we cant win from the situation.  Having on until end of season i can understand but now with this contract.

If he accepts, next 2 and half years are bleak.

If he rejects we are more of a joke 'not even a manage who's been without a job for xx years wont take ya on'

Its just another example of the pathetic, shambolic way the club is bieng run. This question would be rife in normal circumstances, but we're just 'used' to the non-communication.