Unlikely event but IF...

dcmk

Kinnear walks out citing the reasons  that the players he wants/got werent the ones he wanted.  What woud be the reaction like?

It is still undermining the manager whoever it may be, making us EVEN less attractive as a club and more of a national joke.

Will their be relief?  anger (not KK sort i know) ?

That’s out of my hands. I’ve identified the players we want, but whether we buy them is another thing.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that statement.

If they ignore the players/positions that he wants and bring in their own then he might not be particularly chuffed. Sounds familiar.

Obvious that it would be a farse if the board ignored Joe. 

He has been very open about transfer dealings up to now, so let's wait and see what he makes of it when the window shuts.

True, wasn't Keegan not allowed to discuss transfer dealings if remember correctly.

Guest The Libertine

That’s out of my hands. I’ve identified the players we want, but whether we buy them is another thing.

most things look bad this far out of context.

he said today he has £10 million. he said he has bid £5 million each (valuations he said he decided) for 2 players that he wants but the offers were rejected.

Why on earth come out and tell everyone how much money you have to spend?

He's like an even lower rent Harry Redknapp with all this yapping to the press.

Exactly. I've been saying this for a while. I can sympathise with him to an extent, but he needs to pipe down.

Guest The Libertine

he said today he has £10 million.

You got a direct quote from Joe for that?

Wouldn't be suprised if it was taken out of context.

“I’m certainly going to spend the £10m I’ve got,” he said. “I was trying to spread the money wisely and buy two £5m players. On each occasion, the (selling) club has said they want £10m. Whether I get that kind of money is debatable"

If they ignore the players/positions that he wants and bring in their own then he might not be particularly chuffed. Sounds familiar.

You need to take that statement in context though Dave.  He'd just said we had bid for a player he'd identified but the bid was turned down.  So they weren't really ignoring " the players/positions that he wants".

So you're believing what he's saying now?

Speaking shit is one thing, but speaking it about about his employers and the one's giving him this contract is another.

Surely you see that?

Speaking shit is one thing, but speaking it about about his employers and the one's giving him this contract is another.

Surely you see that?

I see the difference, not sure Kinnear does though.