The Kevin Keegan thread

The Prophet

Guest Heneage

Ashley is a lying c***, who is really f***ing s*** at being a chairman at a football club.

Keegan is a thieving c*** who tried to drain his beloved NUFC for 25m, no matter what spin you want to put on his reasons.

I am a fan of NUFC, not a fan of KK.

That's a pretty good summary.

Ashley is a lying c***, who is really f***ing s*** at being a chairman at a football club.

Keegan is a thieving c*** who tried to drain his beloved NUFC for 25m, no matter what spin you want to put on his reasons.

mmm, ok then, there's no point trying to reason if you are that blinkered

That's pretty ironic. :)

in what way?

There's no point in trying to explain it, you're too blinkered.

Guest icemanblue

Ashley is a lying cunt, who is really fucking shit at being a chairman at a football club.

Keegan is a thieving cunt who tried to drain his beloved NUFC for 25m, no matter what spin you want to put on his reasons.

:lol:

How the fuck is he a 'thieving cunt' for claiming any amount in a case which he went on to win?

Stick to NFL, you plum.

Agreed compensation of 2m, he got what he deserved, but he tried to get more.

How does that make him a thief?

Ashley is a lying cunt, who is really fucking shit at being a chairman at a football club.

Keegan is a thieving cunt who tried to drain his beloved NUFC for 25m, no matter what spin you want to put on his reasons.

How the fuck is he a 'thieving cunt' for claiming any amount in a case which he went on to win?

Stick to NFL, you plum.

Haha, okay, attempted thief.

Guest icemanblue

That's a pretty good summary.

Quoting to make sure everyone disputing this is aware that they have the same opinion as this tit.

Stick to NFL, you plum.

if keegan was a thief, he wouldnt have objected to signing players off you tube,.... no honour among thieves,..

conclusion, keegan is not a thief and his reputation is still intact.

Guest icemanblue

Stick to NFL, you plum.

What was he trying to steal? Did he not give justification for his claim? Did he not then accept that this justification was flawed?

Keegan was suing the club for £25million - This is the biggie for me.  I did not believe he was actually suing us for this figure.  I thought max 9 million.  I still think he was wrong to sue the club even for this.  Given he was willing to sue the club for 25 million despite what it could do to the club "he loves".  Confirms the feelings I have had for Keegan.  In terms of the good of NUFC he is no better than Ashley.

Fans were suing club when it was chucking them out ther seats man!!!! Club owners like people running countries will always hide behind club/nationalism rhetic because they know the majority of us because of our emotional attachment will overlook them people being absolute cunts & go with what spin/the say.

Stick to NFL, you plum.

What was he trying to steal? Did he not give justification for his claim? Did he not then accept that this justification was flawed?

I don't care what he has said after the decision had been made, it's completely irrelevant. When in court (or whatever it's called!) he tried to get £25m and he failed as it was completely unjustifiable.

Stick to NFL, you plum.

I don't care what he has said after the decision had been made, it's completely irrelevant. When in court (or whatever it's called!) he tried to get £25m and he failed as it was completely unjustifiable.

well thats better than calling him a thief.

Guest icemanblue

Stick to NFL, you plum.

So, again, how does that make him a thief?

Were the fans that attempted to sue the club over the seats affair 'thieving cunts'? Was Bobby Robson a 'thieving cunt'?

The claim of £25 million would have stemmed from his legal team who would have looked at how much was left on his contract and forecast any possible future earnings.

Dear me, we have some idiots as fans us!

Keegan was suing the club for £25million - This is the biggie for me.  I did not believe he was actually suing us for this figure.  I thought max 9 million.  I still think he was wrong to sue the club even for this.  Given he was willing to sue the club for 25 million despite what it could do to the club "he loves".  Confirms the feelings I have had for Keegan.  In terms of the good of NUFC he is no better than Ashley.

Fans were suing club when it was chucking them out ther seats man!!!! Club owners like people running countries will always hide behind club/nationalism rhetic because they know the majority of us because of our emotional attachment will overlook them people being absolute c***s & go with what spin/the say.

They weren't suing for 25 million pounds worth of emotional distress though were they ;)

I am not overlooking them people being absolute cunts.

Exactly, sums up your stance perfectly, and also your blinkered approach.

You're taking his word over what he said in 'court'...

The claim of £25 million would have stemmed from his legal team who would have looked at how much was left on his contract and forecast any possible future earnings.

Dear me, we have some idiots as fans us!

So are you saying Keegan did not agree to the 25 million?  I don't particularly care who originally came up with that figure (legal people or Keegan).  Keegan is the one that ultimatly decided to sue the club for £25million.

I note with interest that you registered on 2007-07-04

Do you work for Ashley?

No I don't.  I notice that any post that is posted negatively against Keegan does not get respond to the point of the post, but just tries to discredit the poster.  Ironically that is the sort of behavior we all despise Llambias for.  

How could he have been wrong to sue the club when the decision went in his favour and people like you were calling him worse than muck?  He's cleared his name and got what he was due.

I do not agree that anyone who claims to love Newcastle can sue the club for £25 million pounds when they know the have been relegated and are struggling for cash.  I even disagree that he should sue nufc for 9 million.  His contract gave him £2 million just for leaving he could have just taken that.  I hear the argument that he wanted to truth to come out be if that was the case why sue for 25 million not 9 million?

I'd sue the club for £25m if i could.

Actually I might do it now they've admitted lying to us.  Emotional distress of relegation ruined my relationships and that.  i should get at least my season ticket money back.

Do you work for Ashley?

No I don't.  I notice that any post that is posted negatively against Keegan does not get respond to the point of the post, but just tries to discredit the poster.  Ironically that is the sort of behavior we all despise Llambias for.  

How could he have been wrong to sue the club when the decision went in his favour and people like you were calling him worse than muck?  He's cleared his name and got what he was due.

I do not agree that anyone who claims to love Newcastle can sue the club for £25 million pounds when they know the have been relegated and are struggling for cash.  I even disagree that he should sue nufc for 9 million.  His contract gave him £2 million just for leaving he could have just taken that.  I hear the argument that he wanted to truth to come out be if that was the case why sue for 25 million not 9 million?

That is where me and you are different and why we will never agree on this issue.

Guest icemanblue

Stick to NFL, you plum.

So, again, how does that make him a thief?

Were the fans that attempted to sue the club over the seats affair 'thieving cunts'? Was Bobby Robson a 'thieving cunt'?

Not got anything to say, burnip?

Guest Heneage

But is this not like leaving your job and trying to claim back the stapler you purchased by taking your computer and desk that the stapler was on.

Guest icemanblue

But is this not like leaving your job and trying to claim back the stapler you purchased by taking your computer and desk that the stapler was on.

No.

Do you work for Ashley?

That is where me and you are different and why we will never agree on this issue.

That you'd suck a big fat cockney cock and be glad of it but I wouldn't?  Yes, that is where we differ.

It's more like being laid off and claiming the redundancy pay you were entitled to.

Exactly, sums up your stance perfectly, and also your blinkered approach.

You're taking his word over what he said in 'court'...

FFS the club has ADMITTED to telling lies, and deliberatly misleading him and us.

What do you want him to do, just walk away and say "keep the money you owe me"

Dont forget they were also trying to counter-sue

He was patently owed £2m, he should've claimed for that.