At present has Mike Ashley got your backing?

dcmk
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest The Libertine

This means to me that mike ashley has lost everything and nufc is his only remaining valuable asset and i could'nt be happier, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see this person crash and burn, if it takes relegation to rid nufc of this idiot then bring it on,

He needs to be treated as he has treated others "what goes around comes around fatty"

idiotic at best.

if he crashes and burns then we crash and burn with him.

This means to me that mike ashley has lost everything and nufc is his only remaining valuable asset and i could'nt be happier, nothing would give me greater pleasure than to see this person crash and burn, if it takes relegation to rid nufc of this idiot then bring it on,

He needs to be treated as he has treated others "what goes around comes around fatty"

Moronic I'm afraid.

Guest black n white

idiotic at best.

No we dont we start -12 points.

Guest black n white

Moronic I'm afraid.

Please explain?

idiotic at best.

Are you drunk, a mackem or just insane?

Guest The Libertine

idiotic at best.

yes, -12 points in the championship, with no money, no owner and forced to sell anything of value (stadium, players, training ground etc) to pay debts.

NUFC RIP.

Moronic I'm afraid.

Please explain?

Do I really need to do?

If you ask most sensible football fans they would tell you relegation would be an absolute disaster for this club. We have a massive stadium that we couldn't fill, below average players on massive contracts that nobody would want to buy, we would struggle to get back up... and what makes you think Ashley would sell if we went down anyway?

I could go on.

idiotic at best.

yes, -12 points in the championship, with no money, no owner and forced to sell anything of value (stadium, players, training ground etc) to pay debts.

NUFC RIP.

But we might get rid of Ashley so that will make b & w happy. Similar to people who kill themselves and their partners when they find out they have been cheating.

Guest black n white

idiotic at best.

Are you drunk, a mackem or just insane?

Well i'm not drunk and not a mackem. if this club gets relegated it is as good as bankrupt  yes or no.

Guest black n white

idiotic at best.

NUFC RIP.

But we might get rid of Ashley so that will make b & w happy. Similar to people who kill themselves and their partners when they find out they have been cheating.

Post of the decade.

Guest black n white

Moronic I'm afraid.

Please explain?

Do I really need to do?

If you ask most sensible football fans they would tell you relegation would be an absolute disaster for this club. We have a massive stadium that we couldn't fill, below average players on massive contracts that nobody would want to buy, we would struggle to get back up... and what makes you think Ashley would sell if we went down anyway?

I could go on.

Please do, imo  an absolute tragedy no unfortunate yes we could still go down regardless of my opinions, we have a massive stadium that wont be full for a long time to come(apart from mackem games) and our wage bill is already crippling the club hence the sales of given etc.

Guest black n white

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

ME         

+         

MA         

BFF 4EVA.    

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

;D

Ashley pledges to spend more time running NUFC

Feb 5 2009 by Mark Douglas, The Journal

MIKE Ashley has pledged to spend more time in the North East running Newcastle United as he looks to adopt a more ‘hands on’ role at the club he was prepared to sell before Christmas.

Ashley has told manager Joe Kinnear that he intends to be a more visible presence at the club’s training ground from now on – and that he will start to take more responsibility for the key decisions at the club.

He also agreed to Kinnear’s request for a regular fortnightly meeting.

It follows a prolonged visit by Ashley to the club’s training ground last week ahead of transfer deadline day, which Kinnear believes invigorated his commitment to Newcastle United. “Mike will be back in Newcastle today. He definitely wants to become more hands on in the running of his football club,” said Kinnear.

“He has been in Newcastle three days a week and that will be a regular thing from now on.

“He wants to see how things work and he’s committed to a fortnightly major meeting between everyone at the club so that we can start moving things in the right direction. It is a new world for him. Over the last week or so we’ve had him down at the training ground talking to the players, eating his lunch with them and giving them the kind of reassurances on their contracts and their future that they’ve needed to hear.

“He hasn’t seen players train and work first hand before but he told me it has opened his eyes, and he’s definitely willing to back up his words.”

Kinnear added: “I know people still have to be convinced about things but there is a sense of unity at the club now.

“The guys at the top know they need to communicate better, which is why they are speaking to the two local papers. I think they will sit down with supporters’ groups and fans and the people of Newcastle at the end of the season – I know they want to do that.

“When I came in I kept getting caught between different people wanting different things but hopefully that has now disappeared and we can start to look forward.”

JFK is still talking the company line I see? Good man, will earn yourself a nice contract extension. Never mind where the club will be heading..

Was not sure where to post this but a lad from work gave me the link - Point 7 is interesting

http://www.shiteseats.co.uk/post/75896244/newcastle-getting-relegated-on-purpose

Utter drivel.

Yeah, he will "save" a huge amount in player wages, but at the same time the income from sponsorship & TV rights will drop by a greater amount so he'd lose even more money.  It's like saving on your heating bills by setting fire to your house.

As to the lower league player who will be in Kinnear's plans for next season, so what?  We've been linked with a few young players from lower divisions, it doesn't mean anything other than someone thinks they'd fit into our team.

As to Kinnear lying through his teeth, I've no doubt the guy talks utter bullshit 99% of the time, if he told me it was sunny outside I'd be tempted to grab an umbrella just in case.  Why this is suddenly part of some devious cockney conspiracy is beyond me.

You're a moron.

No one man is bigger than the club, even if he owns it. I'd take years of his ineptitude and us struggling to survive every season in this league over a season or two of success in a lower league.

Why are there still so many people on 'We'll see Feb 2nd'?

I don't back Mike Ashley, but as no one else is prepared to put their money into the club it's pointless actively opposing him. There needs to be a third option along the lines of "He'll do until someone better comes along".