New shirts next season 09/10

Kaizero

I don't like the Umbro checked pattern at all... not a good look IMO.

Weird one... I think it works well on the Rangers kit but that West Ham one looks awful.

Another football league shirt with no patch:

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/images/stories/reading-09-10-puma-home-kit.jpg

Long's about to get on his knees. Very gay this picture.

http://i30.tinypic.com/2lc1jly.jpg

:lol:

This one isnt.

Guest toonlass

New Rangers shirt

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/cerkir/710204.jpg

Feel like puking everytime I see one of them >:D

I feel like that every time I hear Oasis. Funny old world eh?

Guest toonlass

:lol: what a brilliant yet childish come back, i don't think he was targeting you blefuscu!

And yet, I do feel like puking whenever I hear Oasis. How strange eh Ash?

:lol: what a brilliant yet childish come back, i don't think he was targeting you blefuscu!

I know what you mean, when listening i don't, but when i see their awful faces i do.

Kindof in the same way i do the enemy.

As long as you just didn't say that because someone was picking on your beloved Rangers! :lol:

Guest toonlass

I know what you mean, when listening i don't, but when i see their awful faces i do.

As long as you just didn't say that because someone was picking on your beloved Rangers! :lol:

Nah, my brother loves Oasis, and when they were at the SOL recently I asked someone on here if I could buy their spare tickets off them, cos he is being a poor little student at Leeds Met. Felt physically sick at the thought of putting money in the Gallagher brothers' pockets. I was actually just wondering if the new celtic shirt was going with the checky patterned material, cos they are usually similar.

Nah, my brother loves Oasis, and when they were at the SOL recently I asked someone on here if I could buy their spare tickets off them, cos he is being a poor little student at Leeds Met. Felt physically sick at the thought of putting money in the Gallagher brothers' pockets. I was actually just wondering if the new celtic shirt was going with the checky patterned material, cos they are usually similar.

Aye the shorts are and the shoulders have that pattern, but the Celtic kit does look awesome.

Guest toonlass

Aye the shorts are and the shoulders have that pattern, but the Celtic kit does look awesome.

Have I seen it? I can't remember. Was it posted on here?

Have I seen it? I can't remember. Was it posted on here?

In this thread somewhere.