New shirts next season 09/10

Kaizero

That Chelsea top would be so nice if it was made by someone like Nike instead of Adidas.  The whole badge/sponsor layout ruins a perfectly nice top.

Adidas really is awful when it comes to making football kits.

For the last time NO! Adidas>>>>>>Seeing Viduka playing naked>>>>>>>>>Weaing Nike

That Chelsea top would be so nice if it was made by someone like Nike instead of Adidas.  The whole badge/sponsor layout ruins a perfectly nice top.

For the last time NO! Adidas>>>>>>Seeing Viduka playing naked>>>>>>>>>Weaing Nike

Nike makes far better kits than adidas ever will.

I suppose if you like carrying knives. Adidas actually have some class about them

I suppose if you like carrying knives. Adidas actually have some class about them

Well they both make shoes and plastic/lycra football shirts so I don't know about taking it that far.  I might have agreed with you back in 2002 when Nike were still doing that circle around the number on all their kits, but in the last few years they have been keeping it very simple and clean.  Our last decent home shirt was the one with the blue northern rock lettering.  Everything since then has been poor.  Gold lettering, stupid collars, any way they can f*** up the simplest design in the world.  Just compare with what Nike put out for Juventus.  Miles ahead.

ha ha, an Oasis fan talking about class, i've seen it all now

nike piss on the grave of adidas strips

Guest toonlass

ha ha, an Oasis fan talking about class, i've seen it all now

nike piss on the grave of adidas strips

:snod:

Adidias shirts have gone well down hill recently

Guest Craig_NUFC

Not 100% sure if this should go in here but 08/09 USA home Michael Jackson tribute shirt

http://www.onionbag.com/images/products2/10MJUSAHSS0809.jpg

Are they wearing it on Sunday for the Confed. Cup final?  I hope so.  And I hope they practice a choreographed Thriller dance in case they score.

in case being the key words there

I've no doubt they will get thrashed by Brazil.  Brazil, in their clean, classic, well designed Nike shirt.  A shirt that would have been no doubt butchered beyond all recognition - with zippers, stripes, neon panels and tinsel - had it been left to Adidas.   :razz:

Not 100% sure if this should go in here but 08/09 USA home Michael Jackson tribute shirt

http://www.onionbag.com/images/products2/10MJUSAHSS0809.jpg

They would make some serious dosh on that shirt man.Hope they have some kind of tribute tomorrow besides the minute silence or applause.Should play Billie Jean as there national anthem that would be awesome  :lol:

Are they wearing it on Sunday for the Confed. Cup final?  I hope so.  And I hope they practice a choreographed Thriller dance in case they score.

I've no doubt they will get thrashed by Brazil.  Brazil, in their clean, classic, well designed Nike shirt.  A shirt that would have been no doubt butchered beyond all recognition - with zippers, stripes, neon panels and tinsel - had it been left to Adidas.    :razz:

You mean their adidas kit that is too heavy to wear and looks like they wore it during the 50's? Adidas (and beter still Adidas originals) piss over Nike like Oasis pissed over Blur*

*only brought that up as something things my taste in music effects "class" :colo:

I've no doubt they will get thrashed by Brazil.  Brazil, in their clean, classic, well designed Nike shirt.  A shirt that would have been no doubt butchered beyond all recognition - with zippers, stripes, neon panels and tinsel - had it been left to Adidas.    :razz:

You mean their adidas kit that is too heavy to wear and looks like they wore it during the 50's? Adidas (and beter still Adidas originals) piss over Nike like Oasis pissed over Blur*

*only brought that up as something things my taste in music effects "class" :colo:

psyche!