Is Dennis Wise a disruptive influence? Or are the fans making him one?

The Prophet

If they keep putting our games on the telly expecting us to slip up and we keep winning, I couldn't care less if at the top of every of SSN hour and before every live show they recited the 'We love Mike Ashley' anthem. It's what we do on the pitch that matters, not what some angle a poxy satelite station is taking on us. 

:pow: Rightly said, f*** the lot of them.

I dont like it because some people might well buy into it.  Buy into the tosh coming out of Wise's mouth, and the general 'poor Dennis' attitude of soul-less skysports.

http://soccernet-assets.espn.go.com/design05/DJ/20090329/wiseash_ChristopherLee.jpg

What a picture this is ... pure evil. Mike Ashley was so out of his depth in dealing with the likes of Wise. Freakin' disgrace the lot of them.

I stand by everything I said, if this hadn't been Dennis Wise none of you would even be complaining.

His entire team were incompetent liars worthy of hatred - the fact that one of them was a horrible, despicable little cunt with previous is just a bonus.

Guest Heneage

I stand by everything I said, if this hadn't been Dennis Wise none of you would even be complaining.

:lol:

If you have something constructive and would like to debate it I'm up for that. If you think the Ignacio deal was the first ever transfer to please agents done by a club then I worry.

If you have something constructive and would like to debate it I'm up for that. If you think the Ignacio deal was the first ever transfer to please agents done by a club then I worry.

But it's not just the Ignacio deal is it? It's the lying to the fans, it's the signing not very good players (understatement), it's the contempt he and all of them have for US (and that includes you), it's treating Keegan like some kind of decrepit senile idiot and ignoring the fact that he was one of the greatest footballers of his generation. If he was called something else than Dennis Wise he'd still be a cunt. How can you excuse the lying that's gone on and the general, well, immorality of them all?

tbh i wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or just a bit thick.

"if it hadn't been dennis wise none of you would even be complaining". If we're just 'complaining' over dennis wise, then why does llambias attract so much ire too? Was everyone biased against Llambias cos he was a cock in his playing career, or does your point not make any sense?

"There was an offer put in by Mike I believe, and it was probably more than what Kevin got.....to settle it, yes....for more than the two million yes."

Does anyone if these were the actual words spoken by Dennis. I am intrigued by the use of the phrase "I believe" and the word "probably".

Why would he use those if not to try and discredit, or maybe even goad, Kevin further because those arent definite answers?

"There was an offer put in by Mike I believe, and it was probably more than what Kevin got.....to settle it, yes....for more than the two million yes."

Does anyone if these were the actual words spoken by Dennis. I am intrigued by the use of the phrase "I believe" and the word "probably".

Why would he use those if not to try and discredit, or maybe even goad, Kevin further because those arent definite answers?

yep correct quotes. he said it on SS after Chelski game

yep correct quotes. he said it on SS after Chelski game

I did see the interview but I just couldnt recall whether that was what he said, word for word.

If he did then it just confirms my opinion of him as utter scum

If it wasn't Kevin Keegan, few would even batter an eyelid tbh.

If it wasn't Kevin Keegan a decent manager, few would even batter an eyelid tbh.

Sorted that for you.

If it wasn't Kevin Keegan, few would even batter an eyelid tbh.

;D is that what they say in Byker?

• 2 years later...
Guest pintofscottsellers

How did this man ever become associated with Newcastle United , Shola should have decked him back in 2000.

Reading the summer mag, guv was it you slating someone about keegan?

Additionally, the man city fan who gets interview is a bellend, like wise

Aye :lol: It wasn't just me though, a few other people had a go at that mong.

Printers cut it off near the end :(

And yeah that Citeh fan was a total bellend

Having a bit of a dig at Newcastle on Soccer AM today.

Said he shouldn't have taken all the stick too.

Yeah okay...  :fool:

Aye we're much worse off with Graham Carr instead of this embarrassing, corrupt failure.