Journal 'sources': Newcastle offer £10m for Veloso

Baggio

Even if we have bid 10m for Veloso, isnt that 8m short of what lisbon want?

Sure he will end up running to city.

Only one paper has claimed they value him at £18 million, every other source says £12 million.

£8m plus Insomnia

and a gentlemens agreement with citeh to leave veloso alone if we sell them given i suppose.

lets hope it's someone other than :kinnear: doing the gentleman's agreeing

"you dont have the arsehole to play Hart every week"

Guest ObaStar

if we didn't have 10 million for M'bia, why would we have 10-12 for Veloso?

maybe cos we rate him at a higher value

Even after Kinnear said M'bia was the closest thing to Viera he had ever seen?

Guest optimistic nit

but he doesn't do the negotiating, ashley and co do and they may see things differently.

kinnear is also insane, and quite frankly i think its a danger to have him leave the house unattended never mind manage a football team, so i wouldn;t trust anything he says.

Think Sporting set a dealine for 5pm tonight for any interested club to bid otherwise he would stay. So maybe there is some movement if he has been left out but surely not to us.

You're like a kid on Christmas eve when the transfer windows open. :lol:

Think Sporting set a dealine for 5pm tonight for any interested club to bid otherwise he would stay. So maybe there is some movement if he has been left out but surely not to us.

Who wakes up with coal in his stocking.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I feel movement :)

SUPERTOON's post always follow the same pattern:

"it could be us. it could be us. it could be us. it could be us. IT COULD BE US! IT COULD BE US!!!!!...but probably isn't"

:lol:

But didnt Kinnear say he might spend upto £10m on 1 player? If Zogg and Shay leave then surely we have enough money for Veloso?

Someone said this so there's a chance that it could happen. We're interested and therefore we could be going for him....but probably not.

Didnt say we are not going for him just that he wont be coming here. Bit of a difference.

Someone said this so there's a chance that it could happen. We're interested and therefore we could be going for him....but probably not.

Even though he knows most of the links are bullshit, he still can't help getting excited about it even though he tries to talk the move down.

Didnt say we are not going for him just that he wont be coming here. Bit of a difference.

What I'm saying is it usually starts really positively and as if there's a chance it could happen, then always end with "Would be great but probably won't happen" :lol:

What I'm saying is it usually starts really positively and as if there's a chance it could happen, then always end with "Would be great but probably won't happen" :lol:

Its this club man, they do me in.

but he doesn't do the negotiating, ashley and co do and they may see things differently.

kinnear is also insane, and quite frankly i think its a danger to have him leave the house unattended never mind manage a football team, so i wouldn;t trust anything he says.

:lol: