Charles N'Zogbia joins Wigan Athletic for fee believed to be £6.5m

Nicky

People need to realise he REALLY didn't want to be here, he can whinge and moan about how fantastic a player he is etc... but he wanted out and was doing every little cuntish thing he could to get his wish.

Even if we could make him stay I would rather he fucked off anyway, get people in who want to play for us.

Ah, shit. I've got N'Zogbia on the back of my shirt.

Take it into the club shop and ask if they'll change it to 'Insomnia' for you.

Perhaps they could use the spare Zs they'll now have kicking around and just make it 'ZZZZZZ'.

The "all you need is pace" attitude on this board frustrates me sometimes.

The players we're putting out right now aren't s*** because they haven't got pace... They're s*** because they're s***!

Pace is just one of many assets in a footballer's toolbox.

Yer but you need some, who the fuck else has pace in our team besides Martins and Nzogbia?

If we sell him we will regret it badly. And lets be honest, Wigan are twice the team we are at the minute.

nailed on and sad to see. However, I'm sure one or two people will continue to make excuses for Ashley.

The ironic thing is that most people on here scoffed at Steve Bruce as NUFC manager, including myself, but things have stooped so low that he is taking one of our best players to a team like Wigan.

Guest Gazmatron

why? his pace is no good if he's sitting at home.

He is only sitting at home beacuse he is being managed by a clown. If i was a footballer I would probably improve more as a player sitting at home than listening to whatever shite Kinnear has to say.

I believe the deadline for signing players is 22 hours prior to a game being played, there defintaely is staff at the Premier League over the weekend. So as long Taylor signs befoe 11.30 tomorrow he can play. My undersatnding is from SSN that he is up here tonight for a medical.

The players we're putting out right now aren't s*** because they haven't got pace... They're s*** because they're s***!

Yer but you need some, who the fuck else has pace in our team besides Martins and Nzogbia?

If we sell him we will regret it badly. And lets be honest, Wigan are twice the team we are at the minute.

nailed on and sad to see. However, I'm sure one or two people will continue to make excuses for Ashley.

The ironic thing is that most people on here scoffed at Steve Bruce as NUFC manager, including myself, but things have stooped so low that he is taking one of our best players to a team like Wigan.

Jesus fucking titty wept :lol:  Yep N'Zogbia has only been unhappy and whinging since Ashley arrived.

Isn't it about time you moved on, took the posters of Freddy down and got on with your life? He has gone now, I know its hard but with time you will get over it.

For £6m plus Taylor is a bargain.

People tend to forget that this kid has not been the player he could have been.  He has very much rested on his very high self opinion of himself for a while now.

Constantly wanting to be away, press statements left right and center.  This kid seems to have forgotten who pays/paid his wages and as Ive said before, he is nowhere near as good as he thinks he is.  

All in all, a body in, who is more capable and more willing to play football and seems he would actually want to play for us + £6m...we are fucking laughing.

I just feel sorry for Steve Bruce.  Trying to deal with that little shitbag everyday will be hard.  

I honestly dont see why people are so arsed.  

If you dont want to play for NUFC, have not really excelled or proved your a valuable asset to the team, you can fuck off imo.  

mackems.gif

We'll really miss someone who was refusing to play.

Jesus fucking titty wept :lol:  Yep N'Zogbia has only been unhappy and whinging since Ashley arrived.

Isn't it about time you moved on, took the posters of Freddy down and got on with your life? He has gone now, I know its hard but with time you will get over it.

truth hurts.

I'm not really pleased for you if you have posters of Mike Ashley hanging up somewhere. What a pathetic comment.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for some indication that the fat bastard has any desire whatsoever of at least matching the european qualifications of his predecessors, despite them being the worst board thats ever ran a club anywhere and therefore anyone at all who took over would automatically be better

I believe the deadline for signing players is 22 hours prior to a game being played, there defintaely is staff at the Premier League over the weekend. So as long Taylor signs befoe 11.30 tomorrow he can play. My undersatnding is from SSN that he is up here tonight for a medical.

doesn't the FA office shut weekends hence the extension of the transfer window ?

you may be right but i've never heard of anyone registering on a saturday for a sunday game.

mackems.gif

yep.

Its been a real roller coaster since fat mike came in and he immediately and automatically did better than his predessors

Yer but you need some, who the f*** else has pace in our team besides Martins and Nzogbia?

Jesus f***ing titty wept :lol:  Yep N'Zogbia has only been unhappy and whinging since Ashley arrived.

truth hurts.

I'm not really pleased for you if you have posters of Mike Ashley hanging up somewhere. What a pathetic comment.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for some indication that the fat b****** has any desire whatsoever of at least matching the european qualifications of his predecessors, despite them being the worst board thats ever ran a club anywhere and therefore anyone at all who took over would automatically be better

can you direct me to any poster who has claimed that......"despite them being the worst board thats ever ran a club anywhere " ?

truth hurts.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for some indication that the fat bastard has any desire whatsoever of at least matching the european qualifications of his predecessors, despite them being the worst board thats ever ran a club anywhere and therefore anyone at all who took over would automatically be better

Which players would you like to see at the club? Whih player do you think we should be aiming for?

What I said with Guthrie replacing Emre applies here. Although the new player isn't quite as talented for one reason or another they will do more for this club than the player they are replacing.

IMO Guthrie is welll on his way (if he hasn't already done it) to doing more for this team than Emre did and Taylor will probably do the same.

N'Zogbia has a lot of ability but thats pretty worthless when he doesn't want to be here and clearly has an attitude problem.

If he does well at Wigan then they have done good but he will be itching for a move and causing problems again. He will never really move for his true worth because his shit attitude combined with him thinking that his ability is far better than it really is (ie he although Anelka is/was a stroppy cunt his ability was worth the risk).

If he had the same attitude as Milner he probably wouldn't be going and if he did it would be for quite a bit more than Jimmy did.

I am fairly confident he will go to Wigan and have a good start, the forum will also go into meltdown. Won't last long though.

Yer but you need some, who the f*** else has pace in our team besides Martins and Nzogbia?

Jesus f***ing titty wept :lol:  Yep N'Zogbia has only been unhappy and whinging since Ashley arrived.

truth hurts.

Meanwhile I'm still waiting for some indication that the fat b****** has any desire whatsoever of at least matching the european qualifications of his predecessors, despite them being the worst board thats ever ran a club anywhere and therefore anyone at all who took over would automatically be better

Which players would you like to see at the club? Whih player do you think we should be aiming for?

You do realize he's just going to mention how they're going to have to match the previous board's acquisition of the likes of "Shearer, Robert, and Bellamy" and achieving European football?

Without, of course, mentioning what the modern analogue to those players would be or whether we'd be able to get them or not.

mackems.gif

yep.

Its been a real roller coaster since fat mike came in and he immediately and automatically did better than his predessors

What's that got to do with the cunt N'Zog leaving?

truth hurts.

You do realize he's just going to mention how they're going to have to match the previous board's acquisition of the likes of "Shearer, Robert, and Bellamy" and achieving European football?

Without, of course, mentioning what the modern analogue to those players would be or whether we'd be able to get them or not.

or menytioning that the club was nowhere near europe and was flying backwards when fred (not the scrap metal fred) relinquished the reins.

truth hurts.

Irony.

I assume you have just stumbled in pissed, got on the wife and accidentally called her Freddy again so now you are on the sofa and have decided to look for another argument about the same old shit you always argue about.

Have fun :lol:

Guest LucaAltieri

truth hurts.

Irony.

I assume you have just stumbled in pissed, got on the wife and accidentally called her Freddy again so now you are on the sofa and have decided to look for another argument about the same old shit you always argue about.

Now there's an image.  :lol:

truth hurts.

Irony.

silly boy  mackems.gif

truth hurts.

or menytioning that the club was nowhere near europe and was flying backwards when fred (not the scrap metal fred) relinquished the reins.

7th in the league the year before, shows you're wrong. Still, nobody but us ever finishes lower than 7th and doesn;t qualify for europe, even the utter disgrace of doing it via the lowly intertoto cup.