A feeling in your Water

Haz

I used to have dreams about Scholes signing for us. We ended up with Butt. So I figured if I ever have a dream about a certain woman, I should shag one of her mates.

A much, much uglier mate?

After I watched Michael Owen score a hat-trick against us at SJP in Gullit's first game as manager and saw him applaud the Newcastle fans in the Milburn Stand who waited at the end to applaud him off, I had a feeling that he would play for the club one day..it wasn't just a psychic thing because I also knew he shared an Agent with Shearer.

Its a pity the whole thing didn't happen sooner when Shearer was still a threat because , providing teh injuries had been kept at bay, they could have been the best striking duo in the Prem.

After I watched Michael Owen score a hat-trick against us at SJP in Gullit's first game as manager and saw him applaud the Newcastle fans in the Milburn Stand who waited at the end to applaud him off, I had a feeling that he would play for the club one day..it wasn't just a psychic thing because I also knew he shared an Agent with Shearer.

Its a pity the whole thing didn't happen sooner when Shearer was still a threat because , providing teh injuries had been kept at bay, they could have been the best striking duo in the Prem.

no chance tbh, post 97, Shearer needed a pacey, workhorse striker next to him to be considered especially effective

Rivaldo. Back when Shepherd said there was £100m to spend and he specifically hinted at Rivaldo as part of that spending spree.

that article was hilarious. when you read it completly it stated there was £100million to spend in total,that included ground development,wages etc but all people thought was £100million on transfer fees. even when i pointed the bits of the article out to people, 5 mins later they went to "Ooooooo who can we buy with £100million"

Rivaldo. Back when Shepherd said there was £100m to spend and he specifically hinted at Rivaldo as part of that spending spree.

that article was hilarious. when you read it completly it stated there was £100million to spend in total,that included ground development,wages etc but all people thought was £100million on transfer fees. even when i pointed the bits of the article out to people, 5 mins later they went to "Ooooooo who can we buy with £100million"

That's the nature of football fans though...

...annoying, isn't it!

John O'Shea.

That the Man U player ?

Yes, when he'd slowed down and wasn't producing, - usual NUFC way.

During the Souness reign, I always thought we'd go after Nihat...

Instead we got "Nee Team".....

We've always had "Nee Success"