Newcastle United 1 - 1 Mackems - 01/02/09 - Post match reaction from page 26

JH

Guest johnson293

Not ideal, but at least they didn;t get the 40-odd year old double.

There'd have been open top buses and street parties doon there had that happened!

Guest LucaAltieri

Wank first half. Better second half. Fair result.

Still fucking disappointing.

Lots of positives to take from this.

Jonas hasn't been able to lift a single cross off the ground.  It's amazing just how bad he is.

your crazy...

AT CROSSING

I think he's class, but his crossing has been awful today.

When you're under as much pressure as he is I'm sure not many players would be able to cross much better. He constantly has three players on him because he's the only player in our team that runs past people, in a team that functions better and spreads the ball a bit better I'm sure his crossing will be much better.

Guest Heneage

Rudd Gullit saying Taylor dived, do I care? Do I fuck, amount of dodgy ones we've had. Couldn't beat our second string without Cisse Sunderland are a very poor team.

Guest firetotheworks

Fuckin hell, I thought the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man had scored there. FT, we needed a win. We didnt lose, and we should have. Horrible way to look at it, but thats all I can take from that.

Really impressed with the way Enrique in particular stepped up to the occassion. Jonas was brilliant and terrible at the same time, bags and bags of courage, endeavor, heart and determination, but his end product was woeful.

Im now with HTT on the needing a striker front, I was totally wrong, we really need something badly.

Not ideal, but at least they didn;t get the 40-odd year old double.

There'd have been open top buses and street parties doon there had that happened!

There'd have been a bluray box set for that like