"We Want Shepherd Out" Protest.

johnnypd

Me dad got into a blazing row with a ****ing Idiot coming out of the ground, he was bleating on about how we would sell our soul if we got tookover and then said 'Shepherds always put his hand in his pocket' and about ten people walking behind went "YOU ****ING IDIOT!" :lol:

Did anybody see it?

was that the guy on the crutch? he got a hell of a lot of abuse!

just got back from the protest, i reckon it would still be going now if the horses hadnt came

well done guys!

The protest went on for ages although I can think of a couple of people who will say it didn't happen at all.  Just about everybody who walked past the main entrance were singing as they passed, a few stayed while others kept moving while singing.

Singing was also going on during the match but I don't know if it was heard on the radio or TV.

Just think though, when we finally go down you can shoot off and buy your Chelsea top........cheerio. You won't be missed if it happens.

Go on, defend Shepherd tonight if you can, fool.

they haven't mentioned it for a while now, hope it is and i hope belgravia hear about this

Belgravia won't be interested in a Championship team.

No need to be smarmy mate.  :roll:

MJ being a smary git? Not like him at all.  :roll:

But seriously though, MJ is posting, we must of lost a game, someone pass the vulture the salt.

I was posting here after the Palermo match too.  Maybe you can't handle the disappointment of a bad defeat and have to snipe at the one contributor here right now who isn't a diehard Newcastle fan.  I'm saying I don't think the Newcastle team as it is right now have the stomach for a relegation fight like the other teams at the bottom of the table.  Do you think I'm wrong?

I don't think Newcastle will pick up a point in November, I did think there was a draw to be had tonight, but the players didn't have the bottle for it.  I said before "Sorry,but I don't think there are enough 'scrapping' players in the squad to do better and the belief within the squad to grind out a win is waning as was shown in the Charlton game."

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php/topic,31345.0.html

I've seen nothing tonight to make me change my mind.

I was there the whole time. The only reason the protest ended was because they started forcing us out with the horses. there was still a good couple hundred there when it ended.

Chants were:

Sack the board

Shepherd out

Freddy shepherd is a wanker

You fat bastard

Your just a fat greedy bastard

However, some people were chanting for Bobby Robson and Shearer. Also all the usual Newcastle songs were sung.

Me mate caught a video on his phone...should be up sometime tonight I suppose.

Just think though, when we finally go down you can shoot off and buy your Chelsea top........cheerio. You won't be missed if it happens.

Can we say that Roeder was the wrong appointment yet?

You can, he can't.

Guest Blackamp;White

There was an old man on a crutch who was being a twat with anyone who had an opinion different to his. I think it was Shephard's brother or something the old cunt.

There was an old man on a crutch who was being a **** with anyone who had an opinion different to his. I think it was Shephard's brother or something the old ****.

I've got my own suspicions as to who it was but will keep that to myself.

shepherd out protestors. handsome bunch...

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72408087.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A67E7621E3BA057FC2329DF394FE942516

Argh man, it's stupid kids again.  That does nothing for the credability of the cause.  They dont have a clue, theyre just charvs wanting to vent  agression.

they haven't mentioned it for a while now, hope it is and i hope belgravia hear about this

Belgravia won't be interested in a Championship team.

No need to be smarmy mate.  :roll:

MJ being a smary git? Not like him at all.  :roll:

But seriously though, MJ is posting, we must of lost a game, someone pass the vulture the salt.

Don't say that mate, he'll threaten to leave again :lol:

Guest crantonscracker

As good as the protests are will it really do anything?

Most Football Clubs are now run like businesses and imo the only way to get through to them would be to boycott games, if there is still nearly 50,000 going to every game it won't concern them as much as it would if they were only getting 30,000 for example.....money down drain.

Of course there is the little concern of us being relegated too.

Most Football Clubs are now run like businesses and imo the only way to get through to them would be to boycott games, if there is still nearly 50,000 going to every game it won't concern them as much as it would if they were only getting 30,000 for example.....money down drain.

Protests put people under pressure to react, they'll do nothing if the fans just clap like a lot of performing seals.

Staying away would send a class message, the next UEFA game might be the one to stay away from as I can't see us playing at home the League Cup again this season. 

That's easy for me to say as I'll be hundreds of miles away and unable to attend anyway due to work, I'll make sure my kids don't go.

Guest crantonscracker

Ryan,

Protests put people under pressure to react, they'll do nothing if the fans just clap like a lot of performing seals.

Staying away would send a class message, the next UEFA game might be the one to stay away from as I can't see us playing at home the League Cup again this season. 

That's easy for me to say as I'll be hundreds of miles away and unable to attend anyway due to work, I'll make sure my kids don't go.

Agreed, as long as people were there at the protest and realised what they were actually protesting against then fair enough but a real message would be staying away.

Easy for me to say too as I'm hundreds of miles away! However I did get to quite a few games last season, it says something when I would prefer to go on a day trip to Croatia and watch England.

Guest sunderlandsuck

http://cache.gettyimages.com/xc/72408087.jpg?v=1&c=MS_GINS&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF19390335F8FA9CA92A67E7621E3BA057FC2329DF394FE942516

Argh man, it's stupid kids again. That does nothing for the credability of the cause. They dont have a clue, theyre just charvs wanting to vent agression.

how man im in there nad im no chaver

any more pictures from this?

Argh man, it's stupid kids again. That does nothing for the credability of the cause. They dont have a clue, theyre just charvs wanting to vent agression.

how man im in there nad im no chaver

any more pictures from this?

ha sorry. Perhaps it looks worse because all the charvers are at the front wanting to be photographed

Was good and loud, went on for ages too, even whenw e left to go to the bus stop it was still going on.  SSN said a section of the fans, there was thousands there.

Was Fred at the game the lads around me seemed to think he was and he left his seat as soon at it was sang in the gorund for the first time.