U23s & Academy

Skirge

Not that I really could say that much about it. But can´t say I´m impressed at the team and players. Miles away from the quality of Manure, and I can imagine there is a lot of teams that are better.

And we want to bring kids from our academy :dowie:

Problaly was a bit unfair with my comment, especially when I have far from the same insight. but to be honest. I am a bit disappointed. but then again. you can have good players in a weak team. hope for the best (that we turn this game around) :pow:

finished 1-0. pretty good effort imo considering they were playing against older and/or bigger players. some excellent defending throughout so credit to the defence especially streete who looks good. nzonzi was pretty good off the ball, not so great on it. adam campbell never got a kick - looked a tad out of his depth due to his size. maddison (number 14 i think?) was good coming on, had a bit of physical presence and probably shouldve started, with campbell being used on the break later on in the match.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Aye, very young squad playing today against an older bigger Man U team. Alnwick, Spear and Nzuzi only players from last season's Semi Finalist squad. Man U's team had several 18 year olds who have spent a season in the reserves. Tough game, but hopefully a good experience for our lot.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

No, he's not. Asked about him this week, and the person I asked said no-one had seen him. Latest news suggests he's touring the UK looking for a deal (last seen at Villa).